Max Factor Elixir 2 in 1 Plus Serum Number 30, Porcelain

Max Factor Elixir 2 in 1 Plus Serum Number 30, Porcelain

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a foundation to replace the one I use… Max factor ageless elixir which has sadly been discontinued. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Again, no idea really but I would imagine it’s something to do with the ridiculous amount of foundations that are currently in my possession. How to apply: Use a foundation bush, or fingertips and apply the foundation starting in the centre of the face and blend out.

We welcome any general comments about the services we provide and any suggestions of ways in which we can improve our services to you.The unique hydrating foundation is formulated with naturally derived coconut milk, blended with pre- and pro-biotics to help skin's natural defences. Built-in serum with SPF15 helps hydrate and protect against ageing signs like discolouration and age spots with daily use. We can also give you advice on how to live a healthy life, for example, advice on how to stop smoking or healthy diets.

Scentsational Perfumes do not refund postal charges) Postage costs will only be refunded if the merchandise received were incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon receipt please retain all packaging and notify us within 72 hours in this case. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I prefer a matte (due to oily skin), full (due to blotchy skin with a tendency to redness) but lightweight coverage which doesn’t sit in and highlight wrinkles and lines! For reason of hygiene and safety, we cannot refund or exchange any cosmetics that have been removed from the original wrapping or show any signs of having been used unless they are faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality or incorrect item received.AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, MICA, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ZINC OXIDE [nano], SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, ALCOHOL DENAT. Another plus is that it has a pump, which is hygienic and means you can use up the whole product, without wasting any.

uk We can also direct you to other sources of advice and assistance if we cannot help you ourselves. Its silky texture glides effortlessly onto skin for a streak-free finish, whilst hiding imperfections, combating uneven skin tone and enhancing luminosity to leave you with a youthful glow. When this pharmacy is closed, for any health problem advice and details of other health services, contact NHS Direct, 24 hours a day.The silky-soft fluid formula gives effortless coverage of fine lines and wrinkles whilst the the serum with SPF 15 works to protect against daily UV damage. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to individuals who act in a violent, threatening or aggressive manner. Along comes this beauty and although I read and listened to various rave reviews I didn’t give in and staunchly refused to try it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop