X-Rocker Dual Rivals 2 Seat Gaming Chair with 2.1 Stereo Speakers & Subwoofer, Comfortable Double Wide Floor Rocking Chair with Armrests, Faux Leather - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

X-Rocker Dual Rivals 2 Seat Gaming Chair with 2.1 Stereo Speakers & Subwoofer, Comfortable Double Wide Floor Rocking Chair with Armrests, Faux Leather - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are three buttons on the armrest, the one placed on the outside of the armrest controls the height of it.

But that base support means it’s still good for long gaming sessions—or working from home in your heathen temple.It's essentially two X Rocker chairs pushed together, with a rounded, rocking base and arm rests on each side. The active position, however, is perfectly supportive and I really feel like my spine is being looked after by that mesh backing and adjustable lumbar support. The key to peak gaming performance starts with solid support—so let’s break down the Razer Iskur gaming chair to find out how its ergonomics differs from typical office or gaming chairs, and why that can improve yourplay.

Right now the Corsair T3 Rush keeping us going on the side of affordable gaming chairs, so I was expecting great things from this new addition to the ecosystem. Consider the time you'll be seated; it makes sense to opt for a chair built to last and also looks good. He also enjoys making short videos for TikTok and believes everyone reading this should go follow our account immediately. It's incredibly comfortable over prolonged use, supports an active and healthy posture, and is easily fitted to your frame.By that I mean it's designed to be used while working at a desk, not to lounge in while kicking back with a controller in-hand. Taking breaks, getting up at least every hour and moving, or changing your position from standing to sitting every hour so that you're not standing too long either. I live in a smaller town and the truck that delivered the pallets the unit came on, didn't have a lift gate. I love the pivoting armrests, so you can jimmy them out of the way when you want to use a gamepad, and they’re fully height and width adjustable too, which is great for us little people. As an amalgamation of both of Secretlab's previous gaming chair models, the Titan and Omega, the Secretlab Titan Evo feels the better of both in every regard.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop