Doctor Who Trans Temporal Screwdriver

Doctor Who Trans Temporal Screwdriver

RRP: £43.99
Price: £21.995
£21.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Matt Smith used the Eleventh Doctor's sonic screwdriver to turn on the Christmas Lights in Cardiff in November 2010. Its appearance was cheered by the crowd. Sonic screwdrivers appear in the 1980s Fighting Fantasy book Sky Lord (although it is never used for anything in the book), the Iron Man novel Femme Fatales, and the Red Dwarf novel Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers. In the latter two, it is used largely as a highly advanced hand tool, that is to say it doesn't possess many of the additional qualities of the Doctor Who version. Similarly, the online game World of Warcraft includes an item named "The Ultrasonic Screwdriver" which is used to reprogram robots in a quest.

Trans Temporal Sonic Screwdriver Deals Up To 70% Off Trans Temporal Sonic Screwdriver Deals Up To 70% Off

The Seventh Doctor regained his sonic screwdriver in the Virgin New Adventures novels, with its first reappearance in The Pit. In the Star Trek episode " Assignment: Earth" (broadcast in 1968), the character Gary Seven uses a device resembling the sonic screwdriver with similar capabilities that he calls a "servo." Oops! The Doctor left the shields on the TARDIS down, causing it to crash through four different time periods at the same time, and the Doctor Who Trans-Temporal Sonic Screwdriver Prop Replica reveals what the outcome would be for the iconic sonic screwdriver. Combine the sections from each of the three Sonic Screwdrivers in different ways to create your own version. With over 80 possible combinations each with light and multiple sound effects this really is the ultimate sonic screwdriver set. Requires 3x L1154 Batteries. For ages 5 years and over.

In the 1965 episode " Trap of Steel", the Doctor uses an apparently ordinary screwdriver to examine the metal of the Drahvin spaceship and other tasks. Like its predecessor, Character Options have released a spring-loaded toy version constructed of injection-moulded plastic. In relation to the prop, the size and proportions of the toy are broadly similar, unlike 2005-2010 Sonic Screwdriver, where which the toy version was made larger to accommodate a working soundchip. There is also an alcoholic drink called a sonic screwdriver, made by combining 1 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka, 1 1/2 oz Blue Curaçao (liqueur) and 6 oz Clear Lemon-Lime Soda. [14] The Seventh Doctor uses the device in The Harvest and Dreamtime. His companions Ace and Hex use the device in the Doctorless audio drama, The Veiled Leopard.

Trans Temporal Sonic Screwdriver - Doctor Who Toys Trans Temporal Sonic Screwdriver - Doctor Who Toys

What happend to the arm-worn TARDIS?! I thought that it would’ve been released by now? Can someone please get me out of the dark on this subject? Much appreciated. 🙂 Reply And just what every Doctor wants, his very own personalised Sonic Screwdriver Case, the Gallifreyan Symbols on the front translate to THIS BELONGS TO and my sons full name. Thats the one I’m looking forward too…but I hope they make like the prototype – with the used looked and not like shiny palstic like the Anti Time Device has turned out. So as stated earlier in the thread, all of these sections had been built with various items, the greeblies or little details were undertaken in a similar fashion, using anything to hand including; I have been searching everywhere for the story that the trans-temporal sonic is from. I know it is from a comic, but which one?

As to the core, I also wasn't aware that you could buy these, only came across them whilst doing some research on the original set. In Children of Earth, Gwen Cooper uses a similar device, which she refers to as a Gizmo, to deactivate CCTV cameras.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop