Caol Ila 18 Year Old Single Malt Whisky | 43% vol | 70cl | Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky | Neat & Over Ice | Mellow | Golden | Charred & Sweetly Smoky Scottish Whisky

£28.125
FREE Shipping

Caol Ila 18 Year Old Single Malt Whisky | 43% vol | 70cl | Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky | Neat & Over Ice | Mellow | Golden | Charred & Sweetly Smoky Scottish Whisky

RRP: £56.25
Price: £28.125
£28.125 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When that’s not possible, I try to linger as much as I can, stretching a single dram into an hour or more of sniffing and sipping. We may, but are not under any obligation, to release new functionalities and tools or other features for the Service every now and then.

I have also found that any sulphur notes become much more pronounced with oxygen thus a single cask Ardbeg went from being ‘meaty’ to tasting like neat balsamic vinegar.Against a landscape littered with overhyped underperformers, Caol Ila stands out for its low profile and the inversely high quality, on average, of its whisky. Caol Ila distillery was built in 1846 by Hector Henderson, who was bought out from the venture a little over 10 year later by Bulloch Lade. I found really peaty stuff mellowed and enjoyed/suffered a drop off in intensity after a few months.

The bottlings got older and older every year until it disappeared from the Special Releases lineup altogether in 2019. I accept GTC I would like to receive updates from iDealwine: interviews with top winemakers, articles from our team of wine lovers, special offers and reminders about sales.

Rather, as Jason mentioned in his notes from the distillery tour, it is an industrial-scale concern which churns out Islay malt for the parent’s portfolio of blended whiskies. If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, such decision shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.

In both countries it is the age of majority in terms of voting rights, and there’s nothing like paying attention to politics to induce a powerful thirst for whisky.Four versions of Caol Ila would be bottled first (vintage and cask strength limited editions), followed by a 43% 14 year old. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.

The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process.

For many this is the stand out in the Caol Ila range but we recommend having a bottle of the 12 Year Old for serving with food and a bottle of the 18 Year Old for evening drams.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop