Silentnight Self Heating Single Mattress Topper - Warm Cosy Mattress Pad Topper Featuring Heat Reflecting Foil and Thermal Lining to Retain Heat - Single

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Silentnight Self Heating Single Mattress Topper - Warm Cosy Mattress Pad Topper Featuring Heat Reflecting Foil and Thermal Lining to Retain Heat - Single

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Get inspired with eco-friendly materials, natural colour palettes, and multifunctional furniture designs. It does a great job at keeping you warm though - and I've found that I'm turning the heating off much earlier in the evening as there's no need to keep it on so late. Find the perfect fit for your outdoor space with our guide on choosing the right size for garden coffee tables.

But it's often at night when it can get a bit too chilly, which is why I decided to try out the Silentnight Self Heating Mattress Topper. As I'm trying to keep my energy bills down as much as possible, I thought the self-heating mattress topper would be a better option to keep me toasty at night. The elasticated straps make this topper easy to fit over your current mattress during the colder months.Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Well I am so pleased I did for the first time mum isn't cold in the night she finds it really does help to keep her warm and we've had some really cold nights over the last few months.

The machine washable material means that keeping your topper fresh is easier than, you can simply pop it in the wash at 30°c and hang dry, because is there anything better than fresh, clean sheets? The Heat Genie Mattress Topper uses a unique reflecting layer to reflect your body heat back to you.It warms me up within a minute - and it's a really effective way to keep me from reaching for the thermostat. Obviously there's no end to the products now being sold that promise to keep you warm and I still swear by my Oodie and my Lakeland heated airer, which dries the clothes and keeps me warm when I work from home. This product comes with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee so you can sleep soundly with your purchase. Silentnight are the UK’s most trusted sleep brand with over 75 years’ experience in creating products for every sleeper. Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more.

Even as we creep slowly along into the coming of spring, brighter mornings and long, sunny evenings, the mercurial British weather can always change in an instant.For example, I've had better success using electric blankets in the past, and they're not too expensive to run. I decided to choose the mattress topper which appears to be getting the most hype on social media - The Silent Night Heat Genie Mattress Topper. No matter how cold I feel before falling asleep on a brisk winter’s night, I can pretty much guarantee I’ll wake up a sweaty mess.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop