MY BATTLE AGAINST CANCER: Survivor protocol : foreword by Thomas Seyfried

MY BATTLE AGAINST CANCER: Survivor protocol : foreword by Thomas Seyfried

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are dozens (hundreds maybe) of debunking videos on YouTube about him from actual qualified medical practitioners.

He has at least one dissent decree from the Virginia medical licensing board for violating 3 laws in relation illegal testing and practices. We have seen that saturated fatty acids of 16 carbons, accompanied by high-fat diets, stimulate AMP deaminase. The resultant decrease in AMP inhibits AMP kinase, canceling its inhibitory action over ACC, which is activated. This boosts the fatty acid synthesis pathway, while malonyl-CoA turns off the fatty acid degradation into acetyl-CoA. If DAG decreases (and converts to TAG) it will not stimulate PKC. Thus, the CPI 17 inhibitor of PP1 does not form, and the phosphatase dephosphorylates and activates PK and PDH, opening the glycolytic supply of acetyl-CoA. On the contrary, if DAG increases (following the action of Growth hormone, for example) PKC is stimulated, forming the CPI 17 inhibitor of PP1, which maintains the phosphorylation of PK and PDH. Since both the fatty acid and glycolytic acetyl-CoA supplies are closed, tumor cells must then use ketone bodies from the liver to create their acetyl-CoA. Wang, K.-L.; Zhang, G.; Sun, J.; Xu, Y.; Han, Z.; Liu, L.-L. Cochliomycin A inhibits the larval settlement of Amphibalanus amphitrite by activating the NO/cGMP pathway. Biofouling 2016, 32, 35–44. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef]Aslam, M.N.; Bergin, I.; Naik, M.; Hampton, A.; Allen, R.; Kunkel, S.L.; Rush, H.; Varani, J. A multi-mineral natural product inhibits liver tumor formation in C57BL mice. Biol. Trace Elem. Res. 2012, 147, 267–274. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef][ Green Version] But having Psa at 0.1 does not mean he has remission. After 4 doses of Lu177 my Psa went from 25 before Lu177 to 0.32 at 12 months later in Nov 2019r, and doctors were amazed, but I have always known that to be due to Xtandi working, because I had begun it in April 2019. Gonçalves, J.M.; Barcellos Silva, C.M.; Rivero, E.R.C.; Cordeiro, M.M.R. Inhibition of Cancer stem cells promoted by Pimozide. Clin. Exp. Pharmacol. Physiol. 2019, 46, 116–125. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef][ Green Version]

Yang, C.H.; Yen, T.L.; Hsu, C.Y.; Thomas, P.A.; Sheu, J.R.; Jayakumar, T. Multi-targeting Andrographolide, a novel NFkB Inhibitor, as a potential therapeutic agent for stroke. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2017, 18, 1638. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef] [ PubMed] Aside from having tried Zitiga for 2 months shortly after his diagnosis and having to stop because he was getting ulcers and other side-effects, he’s had no treatment like radiation, surgery or chemo. He still has his prostate intact, but he did get his testicles removed surgically shortly after stopping Zitiga because his doctor told him that this would lower his testosterone and maybe help him survive a little longer. He did not mind doing so because he thought he was going to die anyway. In one of the links below the interesting idea that cancer cells are unable to properly metabolize lactate is introduced. If true, then this could offer a less technically difficult route to glucose withdrawal; simply remove the glucose and add in lactate. Some of the other approaches try to remove glucose from the body but then must find work around for the heart and brain.

In general, HDACs, together with other compounds (NO donors), control the embryonic to adult transition for many protein isoforms. This depends, at the epigenetic level, on metabolites formed in glycolytic-ketogenic-ammonotellic fetal metabolism, or metabolites formed in adult oxidative metabolism. In mammals, a series of proteins of the “aquatic fetus” thus adapt to life in an environment with air and gravity [ 9]. Benjamin, D.; Robay, D.; Hindupur, S.K.; Pohlmann, J.; Colombi, M.; El-Shemerly, M.Y.; Maira, S.-M.; Moroni, C.; Lane, H.A.; Hall, M.N. Dual inhibition of Lactate transporters MCT1and MCT4 is synthetic lethal with metformin, due to NAD+Depletion in cancer cells. Cell Rep. 2018, 25, 3047–3058. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef][ Green Version]

The next two urls are large scale fasting studies that showed that these approaches are quite safe though the studies were not constructed to screen for cancer patients. Water only fasting over prolonged periods does appear to have substantial potential for cancer therapy.Fan, J.; Lin, R.; Chen, D.; Xia, S.; Elf, S.E.; Liu, S.; Pan, Y.; Pan, Y.; Xu, H.; Qian, Z.; et al. Tetrameric Acetyl-CoA Acetyltransferase 1 is Important for tumor growth. Mol. Cell 2016, 64, 859–874. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef][ Green Version] The production of ketone bodies in the liver requires the mobilization of lipid stores; catabolic hormones trigger lipolysis, which provides fatty acids. These acids enter mitochondria through a carnityl-driven transporter, and the beta-oxidation pathway cuts them into two carbon units, forming acetyl-CoA. Normal liver is ketogenic, converting acetyl-CoA into ketone bodies; no ketolysis takes place in normal liver, which releases ketone bodies such as beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) in the blood. Ketolysis will then support the metabolism of tissues responding to anabolic hormones; primarily insulin and IGF. Three enzymes form the ketolytic pathway, which converts BHB into acetyl-CoA. The only specific ketolytic enzyme is (SCOT), the product of the OXCT1 gene. The acetyl-CoA coming from ketone bodies feeds the ketolytic entry into the citric acid cycle. Quite a few drugs for cancer are developed from non natural substances. Many thousands of natural chemicals were tried and tested before the first chemo drug came along, and Docetaxel was derived from Yew tree sap. Maybe its made in a lab now. These are my personal choices. 1 cup of V8 juice is good lycopene for a meal, 16 mg. Try to get total daily lycopenes around 50-70mg. watch out for sodim intake. Also consider around 10-20 mg per meal total. I go through a lot of catsup. One anomaly I cannot understand though is that his PSA has been at below 0.1 for over a year now and yet he still has a prostate. How is this possible?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop