IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Highly Pigmented and Water-Resistant with Long-Wearing Finish

£5.995
FREE Shipping

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Highly Pigmented and Water-Resistant with Long-Wearing Finish

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Potential allergens: Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, potassium sorbate. My under-eyes looked bright and hydrated, thanks to the cucumber, hyaluronic acid, and hydrolyzed collagen—these ingredients work to nourish and plump the skin subtly. In my opinion, the concealer has a liquid texture and finish that looks really natural and skin-like, while providing coverage that can conceal dark circles and hyperpigmentation in no time. This product can also be used as foundation, and I totally see why: it’s incredibly pigmented, you need the *tiniest* amount of product, and the finish is so natural that applying it all over is practically a no-brainer. Since my dark circles have a different hue than the rest of my skin, using this shade all over my face didn’t make sense for me, but if I used a shade that hid my dark spots, I could wear this product as a foundation easily. My under-eye area is probably one of my biggest insecurities; I’ve had dark circles and tear troughs since I was a child, and have spent tons of money on eye creams and concealers looking for products that could help reduce their appearance. My circles have a purplish-brown hue to them, and this combined with my tear troughs can often make me look more tired than I am. I still haven’t found an eye cream that I like, but I have found a couple of concealers that work well for me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop