Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Microphone (USB connection) for voiceover, podcasting, streaming and recording

£67.5
FREE Shipping

Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Microphone (USB connection) for voiceover, podcasting, streaming and recording

RRP: £135.00
Price: £67.5
£67.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This wasn’t overbearing, but it was certainly noticeable in the background and some creators may find this an annoying distraction. Accessories Included: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Adjustments and positioning can be a little tricky with the heavy-bottomed AT2020USB+ often overbalancing if you get your angles or feet placement wrong. At the same time, the high-resolution A/D converter offers a sampling rate that goes as high as 24-bit/96kHz, capturing clear and natural sound directly to a computer.

Been using this for over a month now and my only small gripe is that compared to other mics it could use some small other features like gain control and a mute button. Monitoring and adjusting your mic levels is always really clutch during a live stream without needing to tweak using third-party software.The USB microphone is USB bus powered via the USB-C connector, the same connector that allows digital audio connection to a computer.

Instead of the mini tripod that shipped with the original AT20202USB+, the new version has a sturdy desk stand that’s far more stable when used on a desk. By registering the supplied licence in your account with a particular software vendor you are creating a permanent record of ownership so please be advised to make a note of your login details at the time of registration. So, despite weighing in at 386g overall, it hung happily in all positions on any mic arm I tried it with.None of these qualms is a dealbreaker, they’re relatively minor complaints in the grand scheme, but they’re a constant reminder that the Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ is a middle-of-the-road choice. Whereas I can highly recommend the AT2020USB+ for those that fit within its strengths, these other two mics fall more into the “ok” area, with the ATR2500X-USB definitely sounding better the ATR2005USB, but not as good as the AT2020USB+. A mute button allows the user to switch the microphone input on/off, whilst a volume control allows the user to adjust the headphone monitoring level.

In the early 1960s at Tokyo’s Bridgestone Museum of Art, curator Hideo Matsushita hosted LP listening concerts, where people would experience vinyl records played on high-quality audio equipment. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.

The product is amazing The microphone quality is terrific, the packaging was great, scan told me when it was coming and I could track it aswell which was superb. Other streamer-focused microphones, like the Logitech Blue Sona, have put obvious effort into looking as good as they sound, the AT2020USB+ takes a more practical route. However, the original AT2020USB+ was so good it remained a popular choice for many years, especially with people who didn’t want to invest in a mixing desk and XLR microphones. It's only downside is a manual mute switch, not so sure why one wasn't added but you get used to it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop