GCSE Maths In Four Weeks Revision Guide - Grades 9-1

GCSE Maths In Four Weeks Revision Guide - Grades 9-1

RRP: £36.95
Price: £18.475
£18.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I received some sad news recently… A Local Secondary School Saw Their GCSE Maths Pass Rate (4-9) Fall By Nearly 10% Last Year. I even worked in a couple of schools (as a temporary teacher) to get a better insight into this problem.

We provide an effective, efficient and excellent in-home tutoring services all over Ghana and online tutoring services all over the world according to the requirements.I used the same strategy again and together with your fantastic resources, I achieved an ‘A’ in my GCSE maths exam this year (2014). Cheat sheets are only a few pages long that contain the most important concepts/formulas of the syllabus. It tells you what you should do on the very first day of revision right up until the day before the exam. If I continue to make this progress, there is no doubt that I will achieve my pass grade in my final exam.

Since purchasing your programme my maths results has started to improve particularly on the past papers I have done individually.Dedicate more time to core subjects such as maths, english and science because these are more important for your long term studies/career. At this stage, you would have a great deal of knowledge about each subject and efficient notes pages (if you don’t have any for maths, you may want to check out my previous post). Since my school days I often wondered why a good school like mine with some dedicated teachers wasn’t resulting in a 90% to 100% success rate in GCSE maths.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop