SoundPEATS T2 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, ANC Earphones with Transparency Mode, Bluetooth 5.1 in-Ear Headphones, 30 Hours Playtime, USB-C Quick Charge, Stereo Sound, 12mm Driver

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SoundPEATS T2 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, ANC Earphones with Transparency Mode, Bluetooth 5.1 in-Ear Headphones, 30 Hours Playtime, USB-C Quick Charge, Stereo Sound, 12mm Driver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The T2 has much stronger noise-cancelling than the Earfun Free Pro: the T2 rules out more sounds closeby and in the background. Not quite up there with the Sonic, but not far off, and very good for ANC-enabled earbuds - giving at least 5 hours advantage over the SoundLiberty 94, for example. The Sonic sounds clearer but can become a bit too bright, even shaky in some songs, whereas the T2 sounds smoother - friendlier. The T2 doesn't necessarily have more presence in the lower-mids and bass, but it seems like it - as it focuses so much on the lows.

There's no doubt in my mind that the technology that Sony, Apple, Bose and Sennheiser employed in their leading edge products from the last couple of years have now filtered down into the budget market. Nélkülözhetetlen sütik Ezek elengedhetetlenek a weboldal és funkcióinak működéséhez, amelyek használatáról Ön dönt. Whilst this form factor is sadly not ideal for me, it is not massively different to the Sennheiser MTW, JBL T115 and other premium brands, as well as the already mentioned Edifier and others out there, but it doesn't really work for me.These earbuds have touch controls for play/pause, controlling the volume, next track, smart assistant and toggling the ANC mode. As I type now it is very difficult to hear my keyboard taps and traffic is kept to a muted occasional swoosh. In reality, they have been around a long time - whilst Shenzhen SoundSOUL IT Co LTD is a different trading name to Ginto E-Commerce, they share the same business address (including room number) as them - you may know their brand name better as Dudios. The charging case stands tall and is slim with a soft-touch plastic, but after some time it can get scuffed up easily.

The best description is that it sounds like listening to music through a closed door to a room in which a computer speaker is playing music in the corner - under a blanket. They have a short neck, which does mean that when you move around a lot, they don't wiggle loose (see my review on the SoundPEATS Sonic for why that can be a problem), but this does require a bit of adjustment to keep them this way. Similar to Edifier, TaoTronics and Boltune, they signify which side each bud should be inserted, designated by the LR in the centre. Harmadik féltől származó sütik Ezek a sütik harmadik féltől származó sütik, amelyekről és partnereinkről itt olvashat bővebben .Its darker, warmer sound is less protrusive, whereas a singer or violin can sound occasionally sharp on the Fiils - which is slightly more the case on the T1 Pro than the T1 Lite. That also means ratings can and will be changed if the market shifts noticeably - for example when there's a new earphone that gives all other models a run for their money, or when earbuds aren't available anymore. The manual comes with instructions in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese and gives a very clear indication on how to use the buds, including the control scheme, which is very nicely detailed with easy-to-understand graphics as well as a text box. Instruments don't dive into the highs much either: piano keys, trumpets, cymbals, even the guitars in Rage Against the Machine's Killing In the Name Of sound warmer than natural. With all cases there are compromises, and overall SoundPEATS does a good job here of balancing essential and even nice-to-have features with compromises.

The latter gives the sound quality on the Liberty Air 2 Pro more options - while it's slightly dull with a strong focus on bass and lower-mids out of the box, you can tweak it so the upper-mids and highs pop, and when you do, the Soundcore can sound fuller and richer than the SoundPEATS. A zárt fejhallgatók hangszigetelést biztosítanak, és ideálisak zajos környezetben történő zenehallgatáshoz. The T2 blocks both distant and nearby sounds better, even passively, as it seals your ears off better. I really liked the way SoundPeats have configured their LED indicators to externally show that each earbud is charging properly as well as the overall charge level of the case itself.I couldn't get it to disconnect until I made it to my bedroom - around 10m away, but with multiple walls, wireless devices, open Bluetooth cases etc. Unfortunately, the noise floor is rather high such that hissing is quite noticeable, and intermittently I hear a buzzing static from the left earbud. Tartalom személyre szabása Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy az Önről rendelkezésre álló információk alapján tartalmakat és hirdetéseket jelenítsünk meg Önnek, hogy a lehető legjobban ki tudjuk elégíteni az Ön igényeit. The thing that sets SoundPEATS apart from other vendors, and makes them my favourite budget earbud vendor, is that they are completely transparent over their components.

With Active Noise Cancelling activated, nearby and brighter sound effects such as higher-pitched voices are reduced in volume. The audio pass through works extremely effectively but the end result can't really be described as 'natural sounding'. Overall, I am still impressed with the battery life but the percentage indicators could be more accurately scaled. Whilst I recognise that from a technical perspective, the sound quality of wireless will always play second fiddle to their wired counterparts.

The Sonic has a stronger rumbling bass, with more space in the sound, thanks to the opened-up upper-mids and further extended highs. I tried them out on a trip to my local supermarket and found that the ANC does a very good job of eliminating excessive outside noise.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop