Tend Skin Solution for ingrown hair - 236 ml

Tend Skin Solution for ingrown hair - 236 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mixing tea tree, coconut, and tamanu oils, the Fur Ingrown Concentrate can calm redness and is gentle enough on the skin that you can apply it anywhere on your body—especially on more sensitive areas. While this product doesn't contain synthetic fragrance, it gets its scent from a blend of essential oils, which can still be irritating for some skin types. It dries out the skin and doesn’t heal the lump before the hair finally comes out, It took days and days and I’m still not convinced they are gone. Manscaped offers a Crop Exfoliator cleansing gel that uses both glycolic acid and volcanic rock as a chemical and physical exfoliant to lift dead skin cells and prepare the area for a close shave. Formulated by the hair removal device company, nood, to be used in conjunction with their at-home IPL(Intense Pulsed Light tool for hair removal), this cleanser is gentle enough to use every day.

Not only is the 75ml package airline legal but it can easily be refilled from a standard Tend Skin Liquid bottle. As a chemistry major, I realize that replicating the solution exactly is not feasible for most people; however, having tried the homemade version floating around, I can say that the results I’ve personally experienced are DEFINITELY on par with that of Tend Skin. The Skin Care Solution is a product that is advertised as being able to help reduce redness, razor burn and the symptoms of ingrown hairs. To help existing ingrown hairs heal, you want something powerful enough to be effective but also gentle enough that it won't cause further irritation. An ingrown hair is a hair that was knocked off course while trying to grow out from under the surface of the skin,” says Melanie Coba, brand ambassador for European Wax Center.Those looking for a plant-derived formula without synthetic fragrance will appreciate this sugar-based exfoliator.

The more you wax, the softer your skin will become, and your body hair will grow in softer and sparser, too,” says Coba. Glycerin and Propylene Glycol are crazy common ingredients, such as carrier or for diluting ecig vape liquid (added bonus – food grade vegetable glycerin! So if it is working for most people–as seems to be the case–I see no valid reason to discourage giving this pretty safe (and easily prepared) version a try. Bikini-line bumps can be notoriously difficult to treat since they're in a sensitive area where the skin is thinner. INCI is a list of the standardized and internationally accepted names used in the declaration of ingredients on cosmetic and personal care products.If possible, softening the hairs ahead of time with a lotion or lubricating gel can make the hairs easier to shave and reduce the chances of them growing back in underneath your skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop