New Taylormade Golf Stealth Driver/Fairway Wood/Hybrid Club Headcovers

New Taylormade Golf Stealth Driver/Fairway Wood/Hybrid Club Headcovers

RRP: £28.39
Price: £14.195
£14.195 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Due to the weight saving in the face more mass can be positioned low and deep in the head. This adds 15% more MOI when compared to Stealth Plus and is designed to provide 200-300 rpms more spin. In July 2023, Neil became just the 9th editor in Golf Monthly's 112-year history. Originally working with the best coaches in the UK to produce instruction content, he has also presented many Golf Monthly videos looking at all areas of the game from Tour player interviews to the rules of golf. The Stealth Driver is also designed with a larger head shape covered in Polyurethane to inspire confidence on the tee. Along with its carbon lightness, it features a longer face with a deeper face profile for increased forgiveness. The club also has a low, deep center of gravity for a higher launch angle and less spin. A titanium sole and internal sound ribs were also added to increase the “metallic” noise and feel at impact, thus eliminating the sound issues that plagued previous carbon faces. You’ll find all this and more in three Stealth driver options (Stealth, Stealth Plus, Stealth HD) and much of the same tech in a new lineup of fairways and hybrids (sans the carbon face). The TaylorMade Stealth is an easy driver to consistently launch high and long, a trait suited to casual golfers. You’ll find that the higher launch is generated by the Nanotexture technology, which tweaks spin for optimal lift off the tee. Accelerated Clubhead Speed

The future of driver performance begins with TaylorMade's 60X Carbon Twist Face - comprised of 60 layers of carbon sheets strategically arranged for better energy transfer and faster ball speeds across a large area of the face. TaylorMade's 20-year journey to change the face of golf was made possible by an innovative nanotexture cover, which creates the face texture needed to produce the ideal amount of friction at impact. The polyurethane cover encases the entire face to fine tune launch and spin, optimizing total distance in all playing conditions. The Feel of the Stealth driver is a double-edged sword. It impressed me and frustrated me simultaneously. I enjoyed its ability to reduce vibrations felt on off-center shots and shield my hands. However, the feeling was too muted, like I was hitting an airball. Forgiveness In true TaylorMade style they have delivered a revolutionary new range of woods that emphatically silences any naysayers with technology that will once again transform the driver market. The TaylorMade Stealth range of drivers has been released following twenty years of development and could well mark the end of the titanium era of metal woods. The use of carbon fibre in the construction of golf drivers has become increasingly prevalent over past few seasons but its use has been thus far restricted to the main body of the club to allow for strategic weight distribution.The Taylormade Stealth Driver is an excellent choice for mid to high-handicap golfers looking for more control and accuracy off the tee. Great for Those Learning Source: mmgolfcoaching The two most significant downsides are its price and shaft. Though, for some, these may be benefits. It’s Pricey Source: mbgolf.ltd I feel that the high-MOI design of this driver suits the needs of the average golfer prone to slicing the ball. I like that the Stealth mitigates the impact of wayward strikes, reducing the intensity of the slice. When you can square the clubface at impact, you stand a higher chance of finding the fairway. Feel

Carbon wood is an alternative to titanium, used for some Taylormade golf clubs. The Taylormade brand has invested heavily in this carbon-based material, primarily because of how light it makes their clubs ( forty percent lighter than your traditional club!). The all new 60X Carbon Twist Face is 44% lighter than an equivalent titanium face, while also being 11% larger than SIM2 and SIM2 Max drivers and nearly 20% larger than the 2020 SIM driver. Sixty layers of carbon fiber have been strategically designed to optimize energy transfer to deliver fast ball speeds over a large area, resulting in optimal distance and forgiveness. TaylorMade were never going to bring this carbon driver out until it was ready and it was worth the wait. I think this is going to be the benchmark for 2021 drivers in terms of ball speed and therefore distance. The standard Stealth was my favourite model, but the Stealth Plus+ is played by Tiger Woods.Adjustable Sleeve Technology provides adjustability and personalization to optimize each golfer's trajectory, face angle and flight bias preferences, up to +/-2° loft change and up to +/-20 yards of draw-fade bias. TaylorMade is describing its latest driver as a 'carbonwood' but what does this mean? Carbon is both strong and lightweight - that's why many manufacturers have used it for many years on both the crown and sole of their drivers. In the Stealth, TaylorMade has introduced carbon fiber into the face for the first time. There are 60 layers, all with slightly different orientations to improve the strength it provides. The weight saved by using carbon can be placed elsewhere in the head to improve the overall performance. In addition, grooves and a polyurethane nanotexture have been added to the face to ensure it provides optimal spin performance in all weather conditions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop