Funko Games Indiana Jones Sands of Adventure Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2-4 Players | 45 Minutes Playing Time | Strategy, Adventure, and Cooperative Gameplay | Family Games for Teens and Adults

£12.5
FREE Shipping

Funko Games Indiana Jones Sands of Adventure Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2-4 Players | 45 Minutes Playing Time | Strategy, Adventure, and Cooperative Gameplay | Family Games for Teens and Adults

RRP: £25.00
Price: £12.5
£12.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

sculpted figures and original art depicting the beloved characters, exciting scenes, and fearsome snakes of the Indiana Jones films. Exploration involves you picking an action tile to set your hero character on and take the appropriate action described, then you roll a threat dice. At the core of the experience is an adaptation of the classic matching card game Uno, with players matching colored cards with symbols like hats and shovels instead of numbers. Regardless of either you want to try to build up a hand of cards that can then prepare you for the more frantic times phase. He would not have been able to play alone, I would say it would work for 12/13 and up in that respect.

It all acts like a tension builder, with adding the jewels turning into some kind of glorious Buckaroo, where you end up having to balance jewels so the bucket doesn’t tip and start the timed process especially if your aren’t ready for it. Then read the instructions in the journal, gather any components it shows, and do your best to solve the puzzle. With every players turn in the first phase of each round, there was a consequence of either adding gems to the Sand Timer or activating the villain, or sometimes both.During that part, you decide which action is best for your character to activate, bearing in mind their asymmetric ability and that of the Villain’s. Grab your fedora-shaped thinking hat, kick on the John Williams music, and let’s get to decrypting Indiana Jones Cryptic. Generally, just to the next page of the journal and the next part of the story after losing all the coins on offer in that puzzle.

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.And since I can’t just ask you to close your eyes for the rest of the review, I will do my best to minimize anything spoilery but I’m assuming you’ve watched the movies.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop