Nelson's Rescue Remedy Night Spray, Flower Essences, Natural Sleep Aid to Refresh & Recharge, Ready for the Day Ahead - 20ml Spray Bottle

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nelson's Rescue Remedy Night Spray, Flower Essences, Natural Sleep Aid to Refresh & Recharge, Ready for the Day Ahead - 20ml Spray Bottle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A Rescue® keverékben használt egyedi Originál Bach-virágekcenciák anyatinktúrái még mindig Dr. Bach által, az 1930-s években kifejlesztett módszerrel készülnek, egykori otthonában, az oxfordshire-i Mount Vernonban. A felhasznált növények és virágok mindegyike ebből a Mount vernoni kertből származik, melyet Dr. Bach gondozott. I like the fact that they dissolve on your tongue, which will appeal to people who don’t like swallowing pills. Compared to some of the larger sleep aids, such as the oversized Physician’s Choice capsules, this makes them very easy to take. Rather than using research based on scientific methods, Bach derived his flower remedies intuitively and based on his perceived psychic connections to the plants. If Bach felt a negative emotion, he would hold his hand over different plants, and if one alleviated the emotion, he would ascribe the power to heal that emotional problem to that plant.

A Rescue Night csepp 10ml tartalmazza a Rescue® Day keverék eszenciáit a jóllétért és a WHITE CHESTNUT (Fehér virágú vadgesztenye) virágesszenciát, amely elcsendesíti a visszatérő gondolatainkat. Ha megteremtjük az alváshoz szükséges nyugodt körülményeket, akkor kipihenten ébredhetünk. That said, the fact that they are so easy to take and didn’t give me any side effects raises one interesting point: if you are the kind of person who is susceptible to the placebo effect to the extent that you’ll sleep better after taking something you believe will help, then you could arguably do a lot worse than the comparatively gentle ingredients contained in the tiny Rescue Remedy capsules.This cream is actually made up of six flower essences, the extra one being Malus pumila or the apple tree. Rescue Remedy appears to do nothing for me personally. I’ve tried the standard Rescue Remedy and Rescue Night – twice, seven years apart – and had no results that suggest it was worth spending my money on (I bought them and didn’t receive them for free to review). When I bought mine, there was no information included about possible side effects to expect. My view then is that if you feel unwell after taking Rescue Remedy, you should stop taking it and seek medical advice immediately.

I think in that case it’s partly the relaxing ritual which goes with it. Simply taking time out helps me relax. Could it be that a similar thing happens with Rescue Remedy? For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one’s spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one’s path.Note that Rescue Remedy contains alcohol, but Rescue Night does not. Rescue Plus is another version that doesn’t contain alcohol. Possible side effects Bach believed this evergreen shrub to be suitable for helping with overwhelming and scary situations, offering courage and presence of mind. The flower essences used in the remedy are still made at Bach’s old home today, in Oxfordshire, using the same methods he originally employed.

A RESCUE® termékcsalád a Dr. Bach által az 1930-as években felfedezett Originál Bach-virágesszenciák kombinációja, mely támogatást nyújt az érzelmileg megterhelő helyzetekben. Long story short – take my experience with a pinch of salt, because it’s just one person’s observations. How I slept when taking Rescue Remedy Night The standard Rescue Remedy, which I took after my first week’s test of the Night version, contains the following ingredients: Personally, I’m a believer in the power of the placebo effect. I know from personal experience that chamomile tea relaxes me, despite only limited evidence that it has strong sedative properties.

Pharmacy product

The same researchers also go on to conclude that the current evidence suggests Bach Flower Remedies are no more effective for psychological issues than a placebo, but are probably safe. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a little cynical at times, but I try my best to keep an open mind to counteract it. Still, this explanation left me wondering exactly how a Rescue Remedy capsule would ‘teach me to trust in my own wisdom’. And that’s it. In the FAQ section, this is the full explanation for how Rescue Remedy works its wonders. How Bach himself worked Az eredeti készítmények világforgalmazója, a Nelsons kapcsolata Bach doktorral és az Originál Bach-virágeszenciákkal egészen az 1930-as évekig nyúlik vissza. Ahogy nőtt az eszenciák iránti kereslet, Dr. Bach az anyatinktúrákat a Nelsons Homeopátiás Gyógyszertárba szállította, amely elvégezte a kiszerelést, és elérhetővé tette ez egyedi eszenciákat a nyilvánosság számára, ahogy napjainkban is. A Nelsons végzi az eredeti egyedi eszenciák és a Rescue® termékek készítését és forgalmazását világszerte. A termékeken található logó –mely Bach doktor aláírása – garantálja, hogy a felhasznált eszenciák eredetiségét a Bach doktor által előírt módon készülnek és a Monut Vernoni kertből származnak. Összetétel:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop