Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams

£7.055
FREE Shipping

Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams

RRP: £14.11
Price: £7.055
£7.055 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Thanks to his hard work, dedication, and commitment to helping others succeed, it’s no wonder why Forbes dubbed him the 400 Million Dollar Man. For those looking to launch their own product or start an online business from scratch, there is plenty to be learned from Jeff Walker’s story.

Jeff Walker published his first book, Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams, in 1996. Module 1: Preparing to Launch – In this first module, Jeff will teach you about the core strategies and tactics, which can be applied to all types of launches. This module is the heart of the PLF. Prelaunch Content Piece (PLC) #1: Theme – The Opportunity. Show potential clients how their lives could transform. http://thelaunchbook.com. It’s all the regular legal mumbo jumbo, but we feel transparency is important and

Since this program is directed towards launches, it would work best if you have a digital product or service to launch. If you’re struggling with systems and procedures, I would believe this would be a great option for you.

Think about it---what if you could launch like Apple or the big Hollywood studios? What if your prospects eagerly counted down the days until they could buy your product? What if you could create such powerful positioning in your market that you all -but- eliminated your competition? And you could do all that no matter how humble your business or budget?

But first, for those that don’t know, we best actually explain exactly who Jeff Walker is. Who Is Jeff Walker? Module 3: Internal Launch– Learn how to launch your product to your own list. You want to do this once you’ve created your product (ideally, one you’ve created using a Seed Launch). When you’re not making mistakes and losing money during your launch, you’re more likely to convert more leads, more sales, and generate better results for your customers or clients. Very comprehensible- Walker explains everything thoroughly and speaks in a way that makes you listen. I’ll also add you to the list for my next FREE Launch Masterclass.Product Launch Formula is my best training — and my free Launch Masterclass is my second best training. You’ll discover the strategies I’ve been using for the past 20 years to build my business to where it is now.

All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted Launch will build your business fast. Whether you've already got a business or you're itching to start one, this is a recipe for getting more traction. Every year I hear from folks who have built six or seven-figure businesses – some of them from scratch – with this free training!takes hard work. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get Another important advice is: become a perpetual student, developing your market and your authority, always maintaining a human touch. Build more goodwill! Send extra, unadvertised bonus(es) to your buyers. Send more valuable content to those who didn’t buy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop