The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mr Sansum does not believe the princess’ death was deliberate but has claimed the presence of intelligence services following her before the incident could have been a contributing factor to the crash. I'm all for being proud of your achievements but always talking about how great you are or saying you were the best at xyz and is too much. This is the story of the real bodyguard, Lee Sansum, ex-Royal Military Policeman, martial arts champion and expert in close protection. He continued: “My initial reaction to the news of the crash had been to question how this could have happened — they were travelling in a robust car and I couldn’t imagine how three people could have died on the streets of Paris like that.

Lee Sansum is an ex-Royal Military Policeman, martial arts champion, private military contractor and expert in close protection.I could not think of a better team to help me bring this together and I can't wait to share my story with the world. Working for the controversial billionaire, Mohamed al-Fayed, Lee went on to protect the most famous woman in the world, Princess Diana, with whom he formed a close bond. Over the course of his career, Lee has worked with the rich and famous, such as Hollywood stars Tom and Nicole, Pele and Sylvester Stallone and he gives a candid account of what it's like to work in such a high-pressure job where lives are literally at stake.

Henri Paul, the driver of the black Mercedes, was under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs when he got behind the wheel on the night of August 31, 1997. It'll be a bit of a social event, people who have bought a book can come, have a glass of wine and chat away," Kate said. Part of Mohamed and Dodi Al-Fayed’s protection team, Lee had to guard the most famous woman in the world, Princess Diana.He worked undercover in Northern Ireland and joined the SIB, the Army's own internal affairs unit, before entering the world of private security, operating in the world's hotspots, such as Libya and the breakaway state of Somaliland. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). By chance, Sansum was not in Diana’s car the night of the accident, but it still proved to be a turning point in his own life.

He said she worried about her own life after the murder of her friend fashion designer Gianni Versace, who had been fatally shot outside his Miami Beach mansion in July 1997. The final two chapters are (allegedly) written by his son and wife and they both describe him as modest. We drew straws to see who would be accompanying Trevor [Rees-Jones, Diana’s bodyguard who was in the front seat of the car and the crash’s only survivor] that weekend. A former bodyguard of Princess Diana, who she nicknamed 'Rambo' after the 80s action character, says he believes she would still be alive if he had been on duty the night she died. Love Island All Stars viewers praise Sophie Piper for 'snitching' on scheming Georgia Steel during secret flirty chat with Tom Clare: 'He's gonna tell the villa!

This is the story of the real bodyguard, Lee Sansum, ex-Royal Military Policeman, martial arts champion, and expert in close protection. PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio. Part of Mohamed and Dodi al-Fayed's protection team, Lee also had to protect the most famous woman in the world, Princess Diana. Through his assignment as protection for Mohamed and Dodi al-Fayed, he became guard and confidante to the Princess of Wales and the young princes, particularly Harry, and in Protecting Diana he details the weeks leading up to her tragic death.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop