Marks & Spencer / M&S Belgian Collection - A Selection of Dark, Milk and White Chocolate and Plain Belgain Style Biscuits 400g From the UK

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Marks & Spencer / M&S Belgian Collection - A Selection of Dark, Milk and White Chocolate and Plain Belgain Style Biscuits 400g From the UK

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but putting the two boxes next to each other, one clearly looked posher than the other. Get the famous Fairy Liquid Original or try the Tesco Expert Naturally Powered Lemon Washing Up Liquid for a change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

There were three in the box and, having tried one each, my husband and I were both keen to snaffle the final one. For now, I'm pretty happy we've got double the amount of my favourite biscuits as we head into the festive season. I bought one tin for self but was SO disappointed when I opened them up and found many of them were not covered in chocolate or were very plain and ordinary biscuits.It’s a delightful treat that caters to various preferences, and its premium ingredients and presentation make it a standout choice among biscuit assortments. Our food hampers are packed full of treats and make the perfect present for the foodie in your life. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The Belgian Chocolate gift is always excellent, have purchased this item every Christmas for last few years. May Contain Eggs, Contains Hazelnuts, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Soya, May Contain Wheat.

liebestraum Recipient very happy with present Recipient informed me that these chocolates are delicious. If you love to cook but find yourself limited by what ingredients you can access then use us for Sainsbury'sFree From Italian Corn Spaghetti, Hale and Hearty Organic Brown and White Rice Penne and Pollen Organics Basil and Almond Pesto. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. We can help you and if you go to our Homecare Section you can choose from tried and trusted UK products which will get the job done.Ida456 Good choice Sent these as a gift and the recipient said they were delicious and a great choice. Margs13 Fabulours gift I purchased these as an Easter gift instead of the usual egg and the people who received them were trilled and said they tasted wonderful and would i send it again. In conclusion, Marks and Spencer’s Belgian biscuit box lives up to its reputation for quality and taste. You may be following a special diet and the foods that you need may not be very easy to come by where you are in the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop