Makita DGD800Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Die Grinder - Batteries and Charger Not Included

Makita DGD800Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Die Grinder - Batteries and Charger Not Included

RRP: £119.67
Price: £59.835
£59.835 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Makita DGD800RTJ 18v 2x5Ah LXT Die Grinder Kit, a high-performance tool designed for trade professionals. years warranty as standard but if registered online within 30 days online at Makita can be extended to 3 years warranty.

There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. Features slide switch with lock on function for operator convenience, a stepped neck for working in confined spaces and a round collet nut to reduce the risk of damage and scratches to the work piece. The Makita DGD800Z 18v LXT Die Grinder Bare Unit, a cordless tool designed for precision and ease of use.

BODY ONLY DGD800Z Makita Die Grinder comes with an easy grip slim motor housing plus torque limiter and 6mm collet capacity. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools. Another quality makita item in my collection, as a steel fabricator I use it every day for clean up weld preparation and for cleaning p weld splatter on the finished product. Being cordless is a huge advantage as die grinders don't have extraction and I tend to do my carving outside. Introducing the Makita DGD800Z 18v LXT Die Grinder Bare Unit, a cordless tool designed for precision and ease of use.

DGD800RTJ Makita Die Grinder powered by 2 x 18v x 5Ah Lithium Batteries and 18v Charger is built round an easy grip slim motor housing, this superb 18v Makita Die Grinder comes with a safety torque limiter and has a 6mm collet capacity. Nothing contained on this Makita® site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of Makita or such third party that owns the trademark.

All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Introducing the Makita DGD800RTJ 18v 2x5Ah LXT Die Grinder Kit, a high-performance tool designed for trade professionals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop