Jean Nate by Revlon After Bath Splash 30 oz for Women

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In any case, Grampa Leo loved his Jean Naté. He was a very natty fellow, and would always splash some on after his bath. The bathroom always smelled of fresh lemons and Grampa Leo always smelled powder-fresh. Povtak, Tim. "Revlon Named in Talc-Mesothelioma Lawsuit." Asbestos.com, 16 Oct 2020, https://www.asbestos.com/news/2020/02/26/revlon-talc-mesothelioma/. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/. I don’t have a Jean Nate memory- I’m thinking my grandpa wore Old Spice. (All of my childhood scent memories are of my mom who is the only person I remember wearing perfume regularly.) My “fresh scent” memory is of 4711. In 8th grade (1980 or so) my youth orchestra went to Europe. Last stop was Brussels and we went out to spend the last of our fun money. Found a shop selling tiny bottles of 4711 so I bought a handful. They had red caps and the elaborate label design. I found one when clearing out my parents house in 2011, but wasn’t yet into perfume and I think it got tossed with other piles of old stuff. I bought a bottle a few years ago for nostalgia’s sake – I’m also intrigued by the newer Acqua Colonias). I like to put it in the fridge in the summer – super fresh when cold! It sounds like Jean Nate has lots of great memories for you! Strangely, I can imagine it blending really well with Shalimar.

We happily arrive at my favorite – iris perfume. Now, the thing you have to understand about Iris Perfume or What the Underpants are Hiding, they can’t capture the bloom’s smell except through headspace technology, and even that is pretty… Continue Reading →...Many, many years ago, when I first was paying attention to notes in perfume and had some awareness of lily of the valley as a note, my immediate hatred cemented. I used to call it Satan’s Flower. My, how things… Continue Reading →... Hey, it’s February! That thing on the left, Cora, has had me a little busy the last week. Yes, that is a bee sweater. She just had a bath and needed to be warmed! I had planned to review that… Continue Reading →... I think I was the Jean Nate’ gal – I live in that stuff, especially in Summer. It’s very refreshing. It layers well with everything because, after just a bit, it becomes Nothing But Fresh (not calone-fresh… just a concept of fresh). I wear thin citruses atop it as well as heavy hitters like Carnal Flower and Amouage Tribute attar, both of which just stomp all over Nate’– and she. don’t. care.

Pronounce Jean? French Name Pronunciation (Native How to Pronounce Jean? French Name Pronunciation (Native

Povtak, T. (2020, October 16). Revlon Named in Talc-Mesothelioma Lawsuit. Asbestos.com. Retrieved October 31, 2023, from https://www.asbestos.com/news/2020/02/26/revlon-talc-mesothelioma/

Tag

Revlon Inc. on Tuesday became the latest corporation hit with a lawsuit alleging asbestos-contaminated talc in its cosmetic products caused mesothelioma cancer in a woman. It is going to be a cooker today, and, yes, my Jean Nate is chilling in the fridge. Once I'm home from my evening plans, I'm going straight to the basement, where it's cooler. Maybe I'll even set up the air mattress down there. Does your place stay cool?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop