ICONSIGN Eyelash Lift Kit, 2023 Updated Lash Lift Kit, Professional Semi-Permanent Curling Eyelash Perm Kit, Suitable For Salon And Home Use

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ICONSIGN Eyelash Lift Kit, 2023 Updated Lash Lift Kit, Professional Semi-Permanent Curling Eyelash Perm Kit, Suitable For Salon And Home Use

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A lash lift is an amazing way to give your lashes a dramatic and long-lasting curl without the need for mascara or extensions. Lash lift kits are now widely available and are a great way to achieve beautiful lashes without spending a fortune. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a lash lift kit. What You’ll Need Apply the lifting lotion: A Lift Lotion is used to break the disulfide bonds in the eyelash hair. This will make the lashes more pliable and easier to shape.

Creating volume and length that never fails, ICONSIGN Lash Lift And Tint 2 In 1 Kit is the perfect at-home solution for short straight lashes. Yes! Lashlift creates beautifully curled lashes, no matter if you have really short or long lashes. Apply the shields: A silicone shield is placed on your upper eyelid where your lashes will be lifted. Your upper lashes will be brushed upwards against the shield using the lash lift adhesive.Pro Tip: I’ve written a detailed article on how to do a lash lift at home with the required steps. Types of lash lift kits Alkaline-based: These lotions use a chemical called thioglycolic acid to break the disulfide bonds in your lashes. Thioglycolic acid is a strong chemical that can be harsh on your lashes. It’s important to make sure you read the instructions carefully and use the lotion as directed. Because they are stronger, these lotions are typically used for a much shorter duration on the lashes. How to Choose the Best Lash Lift Kit Also, they provide shields to use instead of rods. I have found the results to be much better when working with shields as the eyelashes are noticeably more lifted when compared to using rods.

One word of caution I have to make. If you do decide to go the DIY route, please be very careful. These products contain strong chemicals that can seriously damage your eyes if not used correctly. I highly recommend having someone else do it for you, even if you do it at home. Apply the nourishing lotion: A Nourishing Lotion is used to moisturize and protect your lashes. This will help to keep your lashes healthy and looking their best. Step 4: Brush the eyelashes using the Y-shaped brush, then cover the eyelashes with cling film for 10 to 12 minutes. Apply the setting lotion: A Setting Lotion is used to fix the lashes in their new shape. This will reform the disulfide bonds in the lash hair and permanently set your eyelashes.Kit: Aqua, Ethanolamine, Thioglycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-28, Steartrimonium Chloride, C12-15 Pareth-10, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Monostearate, Perfume, EDTA Disodium Salt, Sodium Bromate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Collagen, Polysorbate, Methylparaben, Polyacrylate, Emulsifying Agent, Ammonium Sulfate. Step 5: Apply Perm No. 1 on your eyelashes and cover the eyelashes with clingfilm for another 10 to 12 minutes. I hope this roundup of the best lash lift kits on the market will help you make a decision. If you have any questions, or if you found a kit you’re madly in love with, please share in the comments below! The kit comes with a quality lifting lotion that does a great job of breaking the disulfide bonds in your lashes. It also includes a good nourishing oil that feels very luxurious on the lashes.

Instructions: Make sure the kit you choose comes with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. The last thing you want is to damage your lashes because you didn’t follow the directions correctly. Most kits will include various standard tools like mascara wands, eye pads, and shields. What truly sets a lash lift kit apart is the lifting lotion. Lash lift kits are used to curl your lashes and give them a longer, fuller appearance. A good kit will typically have everything you need to get started: Step 6: Apply Fixative No. 2 on the eyelashes. Cover them with clingfilm and wait 10 to 12 minutes to fix the eyelashes. Step 4: Apply false lash glue to lift pad. Then use the Y-brush to comb the lashes so that they rest on the lift pad.Creating volume and length that never fails, The ICONSIGN Lash Lift Starter Kit is the perfect at-home solution for short straight lashes. When the time was up, I used the Y-brush to scrape off any excess perming solution and replaced it with the fixation solution. Another plastic-wrapped 10 minutes later (still no burning) and it was time to remove everything with the cleanser and Y-brush. I used the cleanser (you can also use micellar water) on a Q-tip to remove my lashes from the lift pad and cleansed my entire eye area. To finish, I dipped a spoolie in the nutrition oil and gave my lashes a thorough coating. Compared to the Diablo Eyelash Lift Kit, the ICONSIGN Eyelash Lift Kit is also a highly anticipated brand. The ingredients of the ICONSIGN Eyelash Lift Kit are safer and less likely to cause allergic reactions. It can also provide good eyelash-curling effects in a short amount of time. However, the disadvantage of the ICONSIGN Eyelash Lift Kit is that its effect is not as long-lasting as the Diablo Eyelash Lift Kit and requires more frequent use to maintain the effect. Conclusion

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop