Fly Me to the Moon Vol 1: Volume 1

Fly Me to the Moon Vol 1: Volume 1

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Afterwards, Aya asks Nasa to tutor her and Nasa accepts her request despite never going to high school. After waking up the next morning, Tsukasa prepares breakfast while telling Nasa to not be formal with her. Believing they are side characters in a romantic comedy, Tsukasa drags Nasa away and she suspects the "free" tickets Yanagi claimed which Taniguchi received were not actually free. With the apartment lacking a bathtub, Tsukasa and Nasa head out to a bathhouse after having breakfast. Nasa asks Tsukasa her feelings about weddings and Tsukasa discovers Nasa does not know how much it cost and preparation time is needed to plan a wedding.

credits (Japanese); Zach Aguilar [6] (English) An everyday genius, Nasa grew up ridiculed for his strange name, similar to the American space agency NASA, although his parents meant for his name to reference the starry sky.Chitose manages to separate the two by having her maids take Tsukasa to the manga museum she had been wanting to visit, leaving Nasa to go on a date with Chitose as a test to determine if he is worthy of being Tsukasa's husband.

Tsukasa, Aya, and Chitose later agree to have a tournament where Nasa has to do anything the winner asks. But in his infatuated daze, he fails to notice the approaching danger speeding down the road and finds himself at death’s door. However, everything changes in a single night when he notices a girl across the street on his way home. With the release of its second volume on August 17, 2018, a teaser video was released for Fly Me to the Moon featuring Japanese musical group Earphones.

Tsukasa Yuzaki, née Tsukuyomi ( 由崎 司/月読 司, Yuzaki Tsukasa/Tsukuyomi Tsukasa) Voiced by: Akari Kitō [5] (Japanese); Lauren Landa [6] (English) After saving Nasa, she agrees to his confession only if he will marry her. Don't you hate to see yourself being unfairly manipulated, don't you want revenge for all your suffering? Two years later, Nasa reunites with Tsukasa carrying a marriage form which they turn in to the bureau, legalizing their relationship. Aya tells Nasa weddings take about a year to plan and Tsukasa expresses her preference to not spend all the time and money on a wedding. The series was produced by Seven Arcs and directed by Hiroshi Ikehata, with Kazuho Hyodo writing the scripts, Masakatsu Sasaki designing the characters, and Endō composing the music.

Declaring his love for her, on the day they met, Tsukasa agrees on the condition that he marries her to which Nasa immediately responded with an unshakable "yes". The story surrounds the teen genius Nasa Yuzaki and his developing relationship with his new wife, Tsukasa, who saves him in a car accident at the beginning of the story.Tsukasa and Nasa go on a date to the theme park on a rainy day after Ginga gives them a pair of tickets as their wedding present. After Kaname enters the men’s side, she asks Nasa about his relationship and expresses her disapproval, while demanding him to make Tsukasa happy. The next day, Nasa's cousin Ginga Onimaru drops by the bathhouse with a stray cat and does not knowing what to do with it. Nasa answers his only goal is to make happy memories with Tsukasa, which prompts Yanagi to accept her fellow teacher Taniguchi's offer to go to the theme park together. The story surrounds around the teenage genius Nasa Yuzaki and his developing relationship with his new wife, Tsukasa, who saves him from a traffic accident during the beginning of the story.

This story is one of the best I've ever read, it's not as cliché as many romcom stories, I recommend the story and the anime that opens in October.After leaving the bathhouse, the two stop by at a nearby park and kiss while Charlotte and Aurora secretly observe them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop