iFixit IF145-307-4 Pro Tech Toolkit

iFixit IF145-307-4 Pro Tech Toolkit

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you don’t need that many tools, our Prying and Opening Tool Assortment is a great addition to any driver kit, and can help with a wide range of repairs. Organizing tools: Keep every screw neatly sorted with the tool roll’s magnetic pad and the sorting tray built into the lid of the bit kit case. Screen and battery swaps, everything you need for most household DIY fixes includingdoor knobs, home appliances, eyeglasses, and more.

The Pro Tech Toolkit is pretty comprehensive and lightweight, but if you have a heavy/diverse repair workload, the Repair Business Toolkit would be more suitable. Otherwise, you may find either to be overkill. The iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit includes - as the name implies, a well thought-out combination of tools for DIY enthusiasts and professional repair technicians. It contains tools for screwing, opening, gripping, levering and probing. This kit contains everything you need to repair devices from the field of entertainment electronics. We include three sets of tweezers, each with a different tip—pointed, angled, and blunt—for gripping and holding even hard to reach components. If you're looking for a simple low-cost toolkit for tablet repairs, we recommend opting for an iOpener Fix Kit along with a P2 bit to cover iPhone repair as well.Portable Carry /iPhones, iPads, iPods, Android smartphones like Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel devices, iMacs, MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs and more.

In addition to this, we also have a great blog article entitled “ Which iFixit Driver Kit Should You Buy?” which includes a ton of awesome information about the many toolkits that we offer. I've used the digital calipers in this iFixit kit a couple of times, but admittedly not for anything to do with electronics or PC building. They've come in handy for a couple of home projects where I needed some precise measurements. So I suppose, in a way, they are very handy. Just not for your average PC gamer, perhaps? If you're going to be working on more types of devices than just tablets, we recommend our Pro Tech Toolkit , as this includes our Mako Driver Kit as well as a number of tools useful for getting into those pesky devices. To make sure you have the correct tools needed for your repairs, we recommend navigatingour guide section for each device.Now I already had a set much like this, but the iFixit one rolls down a whole lot smaller than mine. It's definitely a more easily portable set, even if you were to ditch the whole shoulder bag included with the Repair Business Kit. If you're just getting started with device repair and you're needing a good toolkit to help, we recommend our Essential Electronics Toolkit. If you pair it with an iOpener, then you can cover tablet repair as well.

First, our Pro Tech Disassembly Module comes with most of the tools in our classic Pro Tech plus a few extras, like the Anti-Clamp for easy screen removal, and the FixMat for organizing small parts and tools during projects.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop