Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, 50 ml

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, 50 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I cant smell the berries in this, its got a shampoo quality underneath the caramel but its not reminiscent of berries to me. Though that's a less close match than the others (and it lacks both the florals and the berry tartness of Gold Couture).

So I’ll take my three-puppy haul and be happy with it, because three puppies are still better than zero puppies. Playing by just changing a bit it's notes and re-selling it under a different 'name' is completely immature. As we all know, not all scents work for everyone, but man I'm loving this warm, sultry caramel but not annoying, fun, sexy vibe on my skin.I had it years ago and used up the bottle, now I want it back in my collection :) in my opinion its one of the best caramel scents. Apart from that, it smells nice, it is non-invasive, pleasant, light and after a while it smells on me like the original VLJ.

We may receive a small affiliate commission should you make a purchase from product links contained in our articles.Alright so I just got this fragrance so I can't say much on lasting power yet, and it foes sit close to the skin for me. but no prob because im a huge fan :) i have all the scents well except the peace love one - ohhh that one was a stinky one lol.

overall, fancy is more girly where GC is a bit sexier but with its poor performance and the fact that it costs double what fancy does it just doesn’t make sense for me to own full bottles of both.I still dislike the perfume, but it acts like magnet when guys smell it on me and they always ask what perfume I am wearing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop