Topping EX5 MQA Dual ES9038Q2M DAC Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC DSD512 PCM 768kHz Hi-Res Audio HiFi Decoder Headphone Amplifier (Silver)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Topping EX5 MQA Dual ES9038Q2M DAC Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC DSD512 PCM 768kHz Hi-Res Audio HiFi Decoder Headphone Amplifier (Silver)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Accessories and unboxing​Inside the box we get the unit, antenna for bluetooth, power cable, usb cable and finally a remote. I like to think that this is a nice standard set of accessories to include. The unboxing experience is pretty much standard compared to S.M.S.L products anyways. Cardboard box, foam and everything was wrapped to protect from scratches. The unit offers a fully balanced line level output plus single ended line level and headphone outputs. The DX5 is one of the least fatiguing ES9068AS implementations, highly technical yet controlled and almost smooth without sounding bright or artificial.

Topping EX5 Review | Super Best Audio Friends My Topping EX5 Review | Super Best Audio Friends

I disagree about the sound stage. In my experience, the sound stage was absolutely the best among all DAC/AMPs I've listened to recently (so Topping EX5 vs SMSL HO200 + SMSL DO200, xDuoo XD-05 Plus, xDuoo TA-10, Fiio K5 Pro, Creative G6, Creative X-Fi HD + Schiit Magni Heresy). There are other DACs that can sound more holographic and grand but the DX5 is by no means a slouch when it comes to depth layering and communication of the recording ambience. Thanks to Shenzhen Audio for hooking me up with both review units. While I always appreciate stuff being sent in to test and review, It never affects the rating of my review. I would say that this is likely the true end game DAC. It does everything one could want and is going to be essentially perfect in real world use. Anyway John Yang said that you were spreading misinformation and had already used other accounts and that's why the ban occurred.

The lower treble on the XA-10 is more prominent but still ends up being more glossed over comparatively. The more elevated lower treble region continues onto the upper treble region, allowing the XA-10 to present a bit more air, while not being shrill in a real sense. Top measurements and functionality at a fair price point. That's what the market needs: competition.

EX5 version V1.65 firmware update-TOPPING EX5 version V1.65 firmware update-TOPPING

several users noticed my review before I was banned, and they were wondering why the review disappeared. Please keep in mind that these are rough estimates and shipments can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, like postal strikes or severe weather. Désavantage en tout premier je trouve vraiment inintéressant le décodage MQA qui augmente nettement le coût de l'appareil et n'apporte rien pour la grande majorité des utilisateurs. Un petit regret encore, sur la puissance de sortie inférieure au DX3 pro+Both devices also have an orange LCD screen, however, the XA-10’s display is more informative since the display utilizes pixels that allow it to show letters, instead of a group of 7-segment displays. To get even better sound quality from Bluetooth, the built-in DAC of the QCC5125 is disabled and digital conversion is done through the main DAC circuit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop