Beings of Light

Beings of Light

RRP: £21.00
Price: £10.5
£10.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Request that the only beings that can enter your sacred space are benevolent ones from the Light. You’ll be lovingly protected by spiritual prowlers who don’t have the best intentions. Keep meditating and breathing as you open your third eye to see your celestial visitors.

Beings of Light - Prepare For Change You Are The 144,000 Angelic Beings of Light - Prepare For Change

I am a being of light. Every cell in my body radiates light now. I am here on the earth-plane with a mission and that mission requires radiant health. Therefore, I focus on thoughts of radiant health. I invite feelings of radiant health. I am radiant health. There are references to this threefold path hidden throughout religion… The Kabbalistic Tree of Life shows that on the middle path, we can reach higher up, and ground fully to the Earth compared to the overly spiritual (left) or overly physical (right) paths. Finucane, R.C. (1984). Appearances of the Dead: A Cultural History of Ghosts. Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books. I have been given my toughest task now. So much so, I've needed to try and make sense of it all. And I'm struggling in so many ways. The real truth is that we have bigger and better abilities than the fake ones the darks have given us.Light beings and other interstellar beings communicate via telepathy. Since they live in a higher dimension, their consciousness is in the etheric reality.

Light - Beings of Light Ascending Into Light - Beings of Light

Some lightworkers possess a unique flair for spreading important messages to the world. They concentrate their efforts in areas where their inner light and magnetic presence can make greatest impact on others by communicating messages of love, peace, spiritual awakening and enlightenment.

I learned how to heal from Earnest Holme's " This thing called life" wonderful prayers to heal others from afar. Tried it once and was successful about to try it again. I have complete faith that it works..Don't conversate about this ..but i wish i had somewhere or someone to turn to for guidance at times. I don't doubt my healing abilities more like guidance for everyday mundane things...i have experienced and show acts of unlimited kindness and gentleness and it is so pure...it came from deep within...i loved how rewarding it felt...right now I'm on the quest to guide someone very special away from despair...hardest thing when they want to walk right in to it... On the other side of the polarity coin, there exist higher spiritual beings who are unbalanced towards the material. These beings are known in Rosicrucian teachings as the Ahrimanic beings. I am a being of light. Every cell in my body radiates light now. I am grateful to be alive. It is a great joy and pleasure to live this wonderful day. I am surrounded by people who encourage radiant health. I focus on thoughts of radiant health. I invite feelings of radiant health. I am radiant health. I am a being of light. Every cell in my body radiates light. Every part of my body manages its tasks easily and naturally. All my choices manifest perfect health. I honour my body by trusting the signals that it sends me. I love every cell of my body. I take loving care of my body now. Every day I am healthier and stronger. I am radiant health. I Am Naturally Healthy…

Whispers from a Loving Universe

I am a being of light. Every cell in my body radiates light. I know that I create my reality. My thoughts are creative. My feelings are creative. My words are creative. My choices and intentions are creative. I use all these powers wisely to create radiant health as I walk along the path of this earth-walk.Most people aren’t aware of the influence of spiritual beings who are always connecting with us, guiding us, and influencing us (for better or worse). And most people simply interpret the impulses and creative inspirations coming from the spiritual realm as if they've arisen from within. This is more of a question than a comment. What if you are mostly drawn to wanting to help animals much more that people??? Because that's me. It's not that I don't feel for people, because I do, but animals are my passion! I am drawn to them and want to heal them and they are drawn to me. I mean really, quite strongly attracted to me. I am working on that dream of healing animals now by learning Reiki, which I will transfer to animals! Blessed Be to all! I am a being of light. Every cell in my body radiates light. This body is sacred. All its functions are sacred. I know my body is a temple for my divine light. This body is created from the element of earth. My blood is nourished by the element of water. With each breath I breathe in the vital element of air. The element of fire nourishes my nervous system. Pure prana flows through all the channels of my body. I am one with the earth and the earth nourishes and supports my life.

Extraordinary Light Phenomena | Psi Encyclopedia - SPR

Prende, dawn goddess, also referred to as Hylli i Dritës, Afêrdita "the Star of Light, Afêrdita" (Venus) Kellehear, A. (2009). ‘Census of non-western near-death experiences to 2005: Observations and critical reflections.’ In The Beings of Light are a mysterious race that travel using the Ship of Lights. Called angels by the primitive people on Kobol, these creatures helped them develop the civilization that would become the Twelve Colonies ( War of the Gods). Gatekeepers are often government employees, diplomats or even mediators and yoga instructors etc, wherein they encourage peace, kindness, positive energy and fairness to all living beings.Reilly, C. (2005). Walking with Angels: Inspirational Stories of Heavenly Encounters. London: Constable & Robinson Ltd. Green, T. & Friedman, P. (1983). ‘Near-Death Experiences in a Southern California Population.’ The Journal of Near-Death Studies, 3, 77-96. Around 500 BC, the pre-Socratic philosopher Parmenides spoke of light as a symbol for truth and being. Plato mentioned an archetypal light, an idea that six hundred years later was followed up by Plotinus and a century after that by Bishop Gregory of Nyssa. Goethe expressed it in his famous words: Meditation increases your vibrational frequency. When you reach the delta state, you can reach out to higher beings. 3. Astral Travel

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop