CANDY Grand'O Vita GVS169DC3 9Kg Washing Machine with 1600 rpm - White

CANDY Grand'O Vita GVS169DC3 9Kg Washing Machine with 1600 rpm - White

RRP: £118.00
Price: £59
£59 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Simpli Fi is an app that needs some attention: when you first fire it up, you have the option of Log In or Sign In; your guess is as good as mine as to what the difference is. Once a programme has been selected, the screen and main set of controls show you how long the wash will last and the default settings for it.

With clever sensor dry technology and a highly efficient reverse action drum, this model offers the very best in performance. As a result, the detergent penetrates deep into the fabric, to give your clothes a thorough wash in less time.

Yet, the Candy Grand’O Vita GVS169DC3 manages both, plus this 9kg washing machine also has an impressive A+++ energy rating. Please reset the machine by unplugging the machine and wait for 10 minutes and then plug back in, restart the machine.

Beko washing machines are designed to save energy, water, and time while handling your laundry with care.

Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. I must also add that upon starting my washing machine that when you select a cycle on my other machine it would make a loud clonk noise when it would lock, this machine does not make that noise you can barely hear the lock or unlocking noise it's just one of those things I pay attention too on these things Haha.

This option allows you to delay the start of the drying cycle enabling you to take advantage of cheaper-rate electricity tariffs. Built right behind the dryer's glass door it’s very accessible; making it easy to remove and transport. And with a 90 degree wash option, and the Hygiene+ cycle, you can be sure that any pesky allergens or germs are completely washed out of your clothes.If you’re reading this review from outside of the UK then you will also be interested in knowing the European article number, also known as EAN, which is: 20071815. For peace of mind against unforeseen expenses, request a service extension for your household appliance. Had this Dryer just over a year and what do you know, just as the warranty ended the dryer broken down. Take a look at the various models in the range and discover how Candy's front-loading washing machines will fit in perfectly with the space in your home and respond to your family's cleaning needs. You can connect your Android Smartphone to the machine, in a similar way to contactless card payment.

It’s useful to have such an efficient spin, since it means that your clothes spend less time drying or in a tumble dryer. But making the right choice can mean you have a washing machine will last for years and meet all of your growing family's needs.To work out yearly figures, I used the average number of washing machine loads in the UK (274 per year), and multiplied by three different load amounts (6kg for high, 4.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop