Fisher-Price Baby Musical Learning Toy, Baby Smartronics Cookie Shape Surprise, Pretend Cookie Jar Shape-Sorting Toy, H8179

£14.495
FREE Shipping

Fisher-Price Baby Musical Learning Toy, Baby Smartronics Cookie Shape Surprise, Pretend Cookie Jar Shape-Sorting Toy, H8179

RRP: £28.99
Price: £14.495
£14.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have this for my 6 minth old as it was My daughters and 6yrs down the line it’s still in excellent condition and so worth the money. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. The shapes are easy for little hands to handle and brightly coloured with numbers on to help with counting.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. This pink smiling pal features a light-up nose, 5 cookie shapes to sort, and 3 super-fun play modes! This version has been upgraded for the 21st century with the reward of an affirmative sound when the correct shape is slotted through the correct hole. Depending on which mode it is set to…as baby places the correct shape through the correct opening she will hear the name of the shape or the number that is on the shape. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Both entertaining and educational, this toy features a glowing red nose that senses baby's hand movements. A shape sorting toy is an essential developmental tool for any baby, aiding with hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Some parents are also not keen on its brash, plastic look, but this does make it quite appealing for babies. This smiling cookie jar senses when something is placed in the top of the jar – so it’s easy for baby to trigger fun sing-along songs. As a shape sorter it is quite difficult for a little one to actually get the shapes through the holes but she tries and manages with a little assistance. Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it. I personally find the music irritating but I probably would whatever the product and the jar is quite heavy so it's quite hard for small children to move around but other than that it's a good quality toy and a good gift idea.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop