He Came to Set the Captives Free

He Came to Set the Captives Free

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether or not the fiftieth year is meant, the phrase “the acceptable year” means the time when it would be acceptable to God to proclaim such a message of deliverance. And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read.

Conclusions: We can see from the above Scriptures that part of the total ministry of Jesus before His ascension was that of loosening those whom Satan had bound. If all the dead are in “Hades” then “Gehenna” has nobody in it yet —and won't have till after JudgmentDay Did Jesus descend into the bad side of hades?

He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord’. The Ruach of Adonay Yahweh is with me because Yahweh has anointed me to deliver good news to humble people. Rebecca Brown Yoder has written three best-selling books: "He Came to Set the Captives Free," "Prepare for War," and "Becoming a Vessel of Honor," which have been translated into over twelve languages and are used worldwide as teaching and ministry tools. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

And he went out and continued to follow, and he did not know that what was being done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision. Once again, the Spirit empowers Jesus to bring the benefits of the Kingdom of God into life on earth. For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. However this is an anachronism, because the time of this preaching is clearly stated as "in the days of Noah".

To open the eyes of the blind, To bring forth from prison the bound one, From the house of restraint those sitting in darkness. The simplest explanation of "he led captivity captive" (Ephesians 4:8) is to think of captivity as slavery. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord hath anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek. He has sent me to heal those who are brokenhearted, to announce that captives will be set free and prisoners will be released.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop