Short Stories by Kristen

Short Stories by Kristen

RRP: £3.03
Price: £1.515
£1.515 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He did not say anything about this either, except that I ‘seemed happier’ those days. Perhaps I was, but he was mixing up cause and effect. Dracula barked at her, demanding attention. She glanced down at him and caught sight of me. A smile emerged on her pretty face. She waved. I smiled. I saw Kevin pause. He was my only employee, more a friend after so many years. As old as Methuselah, with a map of wrinkles on his weather-beaten face and squinting eyes that twinkled with amused intelligence, he was a fixture. He lived in a small cabin on the property, was fiercely independent and my confidant. His knowledge had saved me from financial disaster when I'd first bought the stables. Uh-huh. Mommy, Daddy and me were always naked. I like sleeping without pajamas on. It's warmer that way." Brrrr," she said and snuggled deeper to my side, a cold nose pressed against me. She shivered. "Hug me, Mitch. I'm cold."

Christmas dinner was eaten at lunch with Kevin joining us, Michelle bending his ear on how great Kismet was, how pretty she was, and how Kismet was now her new bestest friend, adding, "after you . . . and Dracula."I looked down. My eyes crossed. Plump hairless labia bulged around my erection. Her small clit pressed down. My erection looked huge between her thighs. It was so damned arousing! My suspicion about her after dinner kiss was confirmed when she took a few bites of apple pie and set it aside. She really wasn't interested in food. That thank-you-for-dinner kiss was a guise to kiss me! I smiled again. Disorientation set in. In my hand a sweet bum flexed. In my arms a naked little girl moved sensuously. In my ears a beautiful girl murmured and sighed with growing pleasure. And in my body the weight of an orgasm slowly emerged with every erotic slip of my crown along her sexy cleft. I drowned in the sensation and, when I pictured myself cumming against her hairless pussy, pictured semen actually spurting into her, I gasped and lost it. Anticipating snuggling in a warm bed with a beautiful nymph, a rather arousing thought, I headed to the bedroom and paused at the sound of the shower running at the other end of the house. Shoot! Ruing the lost opportunity, I settled with making coffee and rooting around the kitchen to find something for breakfast.

I was stunned when I opened my eyes. An hour had passed. I was late for chores! Extricating myself from her, I slipped out of bed, shivered and dashed to the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me closer. “More hugs for my little girl. Got it!” He said. I wonder if he noticed I wasn’t wearing a bra underneath that shirt.I cuddled her tighter. My smile broadened. I'd seen her secretly slip the eel to Dracula who waited eagerly under the kitchen table. No wonder he was her new acolyte.

The sensation I felt was like falling; slightly disorienting, slightly dizzy, slightly lightheaded. My tongue touched hers and my eyes closed, all my senses concentrating on the most arousing kiss I'd ever experienced. When his hand left her bum she missed it. But when he caressed her cheek she melted just a bit. She loved Mitch's touch. He was so surprisingly tender, touching her as if she'd break or something. Her body felt good, too. She was relaxed. Her cum last night had been so good. It had been too long since last time.We use to cuddle all the time and you never kiss or hug me any more.” I explained, trying to make it sound more innocent. “Even when I was naughty, at least you’d still spank me.” God Almighty, Michelle. I can't believe how good th Michelle's mind wandered. A spark of excitement lit her up. That was it! Uncle Mitch missed having her in bed with him! It must be. Or . . . was she just imagining it? No! He missed her!!!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop