Donner Chorus Pedal, Tutti Love Analog Chorus Guitar Pedal for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass

£14.995
FREE Shipping

Donner Chorus Pedal, Tutti Love Analog Chorus Guitar Pedal for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly. Industry norms are approximately 70%, so that 15% saving is reducing your energy bill and softening your environmental impact on the planet. It includes electrical noise reduction, heat reduction and over voltage damage protection for your Donner Effects pedal Tutti Love. You can then choose which finance term you'd like to apply for, and change your deposit if you wish.

all the controls on this pedal are very responsive, meaning you can really lean into it without sounding too overbearing. Whether it be for the young or old learner, the frugal player, or the guitarist who just enjoys playing at home, this chorus pedal sounds good for the money, and fits on a board quite easily. Wednesday night I bust it out and put it in the rig, wasn't expecting much so I also had a spare pedal off to the side so I could swap out quickly. This might be really helpful for those who gig frequently and have to deal with poor lighting on stages. When looking for a chorus effect, I normally use the modulation on a rack-mount delay, as I find that most pedals too easily become "warbly.If you are a novice, I would still suggest scanning through the manual, but if you are lazy, this article will be enough as well. The bypass mode is very quiet but when the effect is engaged the electronic background noise is pretty apparent. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

It doesn’t reach the rich sound from more expensive models but it produces a good-sounding and easy-to-use chorus effect.Simple and separate analog boxes with the bypass function make using Donner pedals so much more kinesthetic and visual than any digital with presets. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. PO Box, APO/FPO, Alaska/Hawaii, Barbados, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Israel, Libya, Martinique, New Caledonia, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, US Protectorates, Ukraine, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.

If you are not into some crazy chorus sounds but simple and lush chorus sounds this is pedal for you. I play mostly in church with our praise band and this chorus pedal works perfectly for what I need it for! New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Your final decision is none of my business, but I suspect that you will not regret if you invest your pocket money in this one.As you can see from the pics, I have 4 Donner pedals on my pedal board and have another in the post now. Right now I'm just using with my ampeg practice amp and jackson bass and I just can't believe how great that little pedal sounds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop