iWALK3.0 Hands Free Crutch - Pain Free Knee Crutch - Alternative to Crutches and Knee Scooters for Below the Knee Non-Weight Bearing Injuries Only

£9.9
FREE Shipping

iWALK3.0 Hands Free Crutch - Pain Free Knee Crutch - Alternative to Crutches and Knee Scooters for Below the Knee Non-Weight Bearing Injuries Only

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most crutches can be adjusted using a sliding mechanism. Ask your healthcare provider or physical therapist for help fitting the length to your body before using them. With one hand on a crutch handgrip and the other on your seat, push yourself up to a standing position. Make sure to use your strong leg as much as possible. As a rule of thumb, if you can walk up and down stairs without using a hand rail, then you possess the physical abilities to use the iWALK 3.0. After the operation, you'll spend some time in a recovery room where you may be given medicines to help with the pain.

It’s important to walk safely with crutches while you’re recovering. If you’ve had a surgery, you might need to start moving as soon as the next day. Your surgeon will tell you when you should start walking. Leaning your weight on your armpits can make you less stable. It can also hurt your shoulder joints and the nerves and blood vessels under your arms. Putting weight on your shoulders will also tire you faster while using your crutches. Sports injuries: All kinds of injuries from sprains, to ACL tears or a torn meniscus can require you to use crutches while you recover. Crutches are one of the most common medical devices that people use while they’re recovering from an injury or after a surgery. They’re what’s known as a mobility aid — a tool that helps you move.Ligament or tendon injuries: Your healthcare provider might prescribe crutches if you experience an injury like an Achilles tendon rupture or tendinitis. Underarm (axillary) crutches: Underarm crutches are the most common type of crutch. They have a padded top that fits under your arm below your armpit, a straight frame and a handgrip. Before you leave, a physiotherapist or occupational therapist will talk to you about managing daily activities and home exercise programmes. Following the exercises early on in your recovery will help with the long-term strength and movement in your knee. You'll have help from nurses and physiotherapists to start walking soon after the operation so you can go home as soon as possible. You'll need crutches or a walking frame at first. Recovering at home

It's important to follow the advice the hospital gives you on looking after your knee to have a good recovery. Recovering in hospital iWALK2.0 debuted at the largest medical device show in North America, Medtrade. It swept the board, scooping all the awards, an accomplishment never previously achieved. The following year it did it again. It may take several months or longer to fully recover from a knee replacement. This can vary depending on your age and general health.do not sleep with a pillow under your knee (you do not need to sleep in a special position after the operation) Partial weight baring or a certain percentage: Your healthcare provider will say you can use a certain percentage of your weight — like 50% or 80%. This isn’t usually a literal amount that you can’t go above — it’s more like a guide to help you understand how much you can use your recovering leg. Picture putting that amount of your usual weight down as you stand, walk and move. Have you ever had to use crutches or a knee scooter to get around due to an injury? If so, you may have noticed that they can be uncomfortable, bulky, and awkward to use. But what if there was an alternative that could not only improve your mobility but also improve... read more How Can I Shower with Crutches? Discover the iWALK for Safe and Easy Showering In September 2022, I ruptured my Achilles tendon while playing for Reading FC in the first game of the season. It was devastating, and I had no idea what the next few months on the sidelines would look like since I couldn't put any weight on my foot. That's when I discovered UK Knee Crutches and the amazing iWALK3.0 hands-free crutch. Crutches help you stand, walk and move without putting your full weight on your recovering leg, knee or ankle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop