Sepulchre

Sepulchre

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A very slow book andva slog to get through, but on the plus side the chapters are realtively short and i found i could read 2 or 3 a day usually before going to sleep, now my paperback had a manssive great big serpent on the front cover so i kept reading to find when he was going to appear and to find out what the book was about! The first chapter, meanwhile, shows resident Irish badass (Liam when he's vulnerable, Halloran when he's not) mowing down some IRA kidnappers with a sub machine gun. The Jonah is in large part of the story of a police investigation, albeit by a policeman whose life is overshadowed by a supernatural presence.

Out of 52 chapters i think it was things finally become interesting and i must admit get more exxiting to a half way decent book!Precursors: Bel-Marduk nudged humanity toward civilisation by teaching basic science, numeracy, and literacy to the Sumerians. Unfortunately, Sepulchre, my introduction to the man, nails the "not great" part of that better than the "fun" one. Fat Bastard: Deconstructed with Monk, whose tendency to bastardry was partly nurtured by relentless bullying over his weight. Allow me to distill them: we've got an American serial killer, a Polish cannibal, and two degenerate Arabs that prove to be homosexual rapists. I felt the barrage of revelation after revelation as Herbert ties in earlier clues, including ancient Sumerian mythology and biblical themes.

He is assigned to protect the most valuable asset of the Magma Corporation who turns out to be a man named Felix Kline. That said, I did enjoy the read and was mildly entertained, but I can't say it is my favourite Herbert book and I'm not sure I would feel the need to read it again. I thought it worked very well, with the corporate aspects providing a way to become truly invested in the characters before the major horror elements were unleashed.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. There is, by my count, a single plot twist in the novel, which makes me wonder if the London Free Press review ( presenting more plot twists and turns than one has fingers) was written by a no-fingered man. Interred in the Majdanek concentration camp for (reluctantly) bringing food to the Polish resistance, starvation drove him to eat the flesh of corpses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop