Blockhuette Stainless Steel Food Containers I 1200ml I 3 Compartments, Spare Seal I Stainless Steel Bento Box I Salad Lunch Boxes for Adults, Kids I 2 Movable, Removable Divider I Leakproof

£13.985
FREE Shipping

Blockhuette Stainless Steel Food Containers I 1200ml I 3 Compartments, Spare Seal I Stainless Steel Bento Box I Salad Lunch Boxes for Adults, Kids I 2 Movable, Removable Divider I Leakproof

RRP: £27.97
Price: £13.985
£13.985 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You are responsible for conceiving and applying planning and measurement methods for assortment and promotion evaluation. Of course - all our products can be customized with a laser engraving. This isn't temporary, but rather your engraving wish will be essentially etched onto the product forever :) You can find our engraved products under the standard menu and then “product name + engraving” where you can also see a preview of what the customization will look like. Are you tired of using semi-sealed metal lunch boxes? What's the alternative? Plastic lunch boxes often contain BPA and BPS. Our stainless steel lunch box with compartments is the perfect solution. We always strive to create the best possible products for our customers. That's why we put in extra effort for metal lunch boxes. We've improved details like the closure, seal, and their guidance. The same goes for our insulated stainless steel water bottles. With our stainless steel lunch boxes, your corporate gifts are practical and environmentally friendly. Experience the leak-proof quality and say goodbye to spills in your bags! PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL] The excellent 18/08 stainless steel of your premium thermos bottle ensures that it is 100% rust-free & keeps the water temperature stable for countless hours! We are currently seeking a full-time Industrial Clerk (m/f/d) to join our team immediately. What to expect?

So with us, you can test your products for up to 60 days. During this time you can then see whether you and your product fit together. Simple & Safe]: Whether it's wind or rain, your stainless steel drinking bottle is 100% safe and protected thanks to the durable 100% cotton bag. The self-designed & recycled lid is extremely handy & therefore easy to open in any situation. wir geben dir, im Vergleich zu vielen anderen Herstellern, eine Garantie von 3 Jahren auf Produktionsfehler bei all unseren Edelstahl Alltagsbegleiter. Neither on the outside, which you touch, nor on the inside of the bottle is there a coating, because the material used is of such high quality that no coating is needed. Our special thermal coating is located on the outer wall of the inner body to minimize heat radiation and consists of a copper layer.

Bekannt von

You determine the negotiation budgets for our various products based on sales forecasts, productivity analyses, and assortment metrics. leak-proof]: The precise design of the thread and the supplied solid seal bring you extreme leak protection, even with carbonated drinks, you also get an extra seal for FREE! Morgens vor der Arbeit Yoga und mittags zum Sport? Kein Problem, mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeiten kannst du Privat- und Berufsleben vereinen. Einen steuerfreien Sachbezug den du vielseitig einlösen kannst sowie eine betriebliche Altersvorsorge gehören ebenfalls zu deinen Vorteilen bei uns.

Alle Unserer Produkte werden jährlich von der DEKRA auf die Lebensmittelechtheit geprüft. Dadurch stellen wir sicher, dass all deine Produkte vollkommen zu 100% in Ordnung sind:) In comparison to many other manufacturers, we give you a 3-year guarantee on production defects for all of our stainless steel everyday companions. Malena: Are your products really harmless? If so, I would equip my entire family with your products. :)also bei uns ist es so, dass Du deine Produkte bis zu 60 Tage testen kannst. In der Zeit kannst Du dann sehen, ob Du und dein Produkt zusammen passen.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop