Domestic Chastity Slave: A Foot Fetish Femdom Story

Domestic Chastity Slave: A Foot Fetish Femdom Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So hoping that there is maybe a chance, I throw myself at her feet and bow my head. “Please madam I am very sorry I will do anything you want to make it up to you.” My own journey down the road of lifestyle male chastity enforcement is nowhere near complete. I do have some degree of expertise now that I’ve implemented chastity enforcement with my own partner and helped to varying degrees of involvement with other couple’s relationships in that perspective. I’ve noticed enough of a pattern to describe the general properties how long-term male chastity enforcement will manifest in terms of sexual satisfaction on the female’s end as well as the male’s end of things. I asked my husband to make coffee for us. When he brought in the coffee, he nearly jumped out of the room. She took control right away and asked him to sit down and join us. She asked him questions about the cage and his intentions. She made it clear that he was not to interfere in her marriage in any way. There would be no sexual activity of any kind between them except related to the cage. She also made it clear that her husband did not approve and that my husband would have to respect his feelings and live with the outcome. After a few minutes I was taking deeper and deeper breaths of her shoe begrudgingly. Finally, she was finished and I was worn out and breathing heavily thru the shoe, not even bothering to mmmph my disgust.

He had to wear the device anytime that I was going on a date regardless of what his key holder allowed. I made it explicit that I would not promise that I would keep his secret from my dates. However, at first I did keep the device secret. That would change later. Well, maybe that’s why your feet stink all the time!” Brittany shouted, coming the rest of the way down the stairs.and wet all over my lap. I gave her the entire agreed upon number of hairbrush spanks and felt sorry for

Fortunately, as you learn about ‘edging’ your partner, and what amount of tease and denial he can take, you will still be able to give him a ‘ruined orgasm’.

Fifteen Years Locked in Chastity Belt

After 2-3 minutes of just staring into the soles of her feet and being tormented by their odor, I mmmphed at her. Please Please let me stay here and serve you the rest of my life. My old life was foolish and means nothing to In the world of orgasm control, where, when and whether you want your sub to orgasm or not is completely up to you. It’s great fun to try over long distance, or just to see how far you can push your sub. Yes Ma’am,” I say as I begin kneading her size 8 feet. Her feet are in very good shape for a woman her age, due to the constant pampering from me, but there are still some calluses in certain places and they reek. for having been a "bad boy" and reaching climax. Ann applied the brush another 312 times before I was

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop