Breeder Celect Recycled Paper Cat Litter, 30L (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Purina Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Cat Litter is made with natural clay and non-toxic activated charcoal to absorb odor-causing bacteria. The fragrance-free litter produces no dust when poured or while cleaning, so it’s suitable for use in homes where respiratory issues are a concern. Lighter than competitor products, which means production and transportation costs have a far lower environmental footprint than competitor products. Dust factor: Is the litter 100% free of dust or just nearly there? Being dust-free is one of the top reasons people make the switch.

What can I add to paper litter to control odor? –If your cat enjoys their paper litter and you clean it frequently but there’s still an unpleasant odor, you can consider adding some baking soda directly to the litter box. This will help neutralize urine odors without harming your cat. Baking soda is non-toxic. The Breeder Celect Recycled Paper Cat Litter is made from 99% recycled paper and has no added chemicals or additives. It is a brilliant highly absorbent cat litter that includes a natural odour control. Can’t I just use shredded paper? Well, technically, yes. But the shredded paper will be thinner than paper pellets, meaning it will become wet when it absorbs moisture which your cat will likely hate. Shredded paper will also be stinkier than pellets, so you’ll have to scoop more often. So, perhaps one of the best choices you can make for your cat, the environment, and your lungs is to choose a biodegradable cat litter. Alternative litters are made from a variety of materials alone or in mixtures including paper, corn, walnuts, wheat, wood, pine, and grass. The choice between clumping cat litter and non-clumping is mostly down to how often you want to replace the soiled litter in the tray, or clean out the whole thing.

How can I reuse or recycle cat litter?

Silica cat litter - silicon dioxide minerals which are often mined from quartz sand and heated until they crystalise into gel granules. This depends on which cat litter you buy, which is usually a choice between clumping or non-clumping cat litter. Clumping cat litter vs non-clumping Clumping: Clumping paper litters are rare, so you’ll have a harder time finding one, but it will make scooping easier.

My wife runs a boarding cattery & we get loads of wood litter waste. I have converted our 4 bed house to operate totally on wood. I ripped out the central heating & we have a solid fuel rayburn in the kitchen, for cooking, heat & hot water. A large wood burning villager stove with outside chimney is in the lounge & burns wood also. No rads at all. We placed feline urine on each cat litter and stood at set distances from it to see if we could detect any unpleasant smells. Clumping:Paper cat litters aren’t typically formulated for clumping, but the option does exist. If you want a clumping paper litter, your options will be narrowed significantly. Is paper litter easy to dispose of? You can get rid of paper cat litter a few ways. Since it’s biodegradable, you can just throw it into a compost pile if you have one. Some litters will actually be flushable, but you need to read the bag carefully to make sure before attempting this, as some brands will have pellets too large to flush. You can also just throw it in the garbage.

Site Stuff

Cat litter is often something we don’t think much about. But choosing the right cat litter for you and your kitty can also be healthier for you, your pet, and for the environment. Plant fibre cat litter - arguably the most sustainable option, made from a wide variety of natural waste products, from corn or wheat fibres to peanut shells. All are dried out, combined and compressed into granules or pellets. Original Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter controls odor, clumps together for scooping, and has a crumbly texture that appeals to most cats. This plant-based cat litter is biodegradable and made from sustainably sourced wood fiber giving it a faint woodsy scent reminiscent of being outside in nature.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop