Joie Litetrax 4 Air Pushchair, Buggy, Coal

Joie Litetrax 4 Air Pushchair, Buggy, Coal

RRP: £295.00
Price: £147.5
£147.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When folded, it stands freely (which is VERY handy) and folds up into a compact size with a clip to hold the pushchair closed.

Overall, the Joie Litetrax 4 Air stroller is a well-designed and practical travel system that provides parents with a reliable and durable way to transport their children. We like traveling and often have to use city's and countrysides hardships so we need a good suspension stroller, plus easy to fold. The Joie Litetrax 4 AIR pushchair now comes with a push handle made of faux leather, so it looks even more elegant. To provide you with the confidence that your little one is travelling safely, this pushchair also features a five-point safety harness with three different height positions and a secure bumper bar. The canopy is removable and provides up to a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 50 to protect your child from the sun's harmful rays.It didn’t work particularly well with the buggy board as my daughter was too big to fit underneath, so walking with her behind the handle bar was a bit yampy to say the least! Not only this, but thanks to the smooth reclining motion, you do not have to wake or disturb your sleeping baby.

My 3 month old is getting too big for the carrycot, but could I just buckle him up in the stroller when it’s fully reclined?Compared to the basic version, the Litetrax 4 Air has four terrain wheels with tires which can handle even a rougher terrain. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop