Funko POP! TV: HotD - Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen - House Of the Dragon - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - TV Fans - Model Figure for Collectors

£7.95
FREE Shipping

Funko POP! TV: HotD - Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen - House Of the Dragon - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - TV Fans - Model Figure for Collectors

RRP: £15.90
Price: £7.95
£7.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Alicent Hightower is the second wife of King Viserys I Targaryen. Her father Ser Otto Hightower was the Hand of the King to Jaehaerys I, Viserys I, and later to his grandson Aegon II. She is seen as a powerful voice inside House Targaryen, using her influence in calling for reform in how the fearsome dragons are treated.

Wave 2, includes three new normal figures. There’s Aemond Targaryen, Masked Viserys Targaryen, and the Crabfeeder. Both Aemond and Viserys have Chases as well. Aemond’s alternate version has his scared eye revealed, showing his glowing sapphire replacement, while Viserys will have you reliving the ill-fated king’s tragic journey. Like by the end of Season 1, Viserys’ Chase removes his mask to reveal his old decaying face that comes complete with a missing eye and exposed flesh. That makes it one of the more unique Chases in recent memory and, given the show’s immense popularity, this will be a Pop! collectors will literally be chasing. The last two figures in the wave are of the deluxe variety. There’s a Pop! Ride of Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen with Syrax and a younger Viserys on the Iron Throne.However, Shane isn't just a movie guy. He also loves video games. Super Mario Sunshine, The Last of Us Part 1 and 2, and Batman: Arkham City are some of his favorites. Music plays a big part in his life as well. Given that Shane's a big horror fan, you might be surprised to learn that he's a pop guy. Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, The Jonas Brothers, and Demi Lovato play on repeat while he's writing.

Great news if you are a Game of Thrones fan. With the arrival of the GOT prequel series House of the Dragon – Day of the Dragon Funko has announced the release of 9 super cool new House of the Dragon Funko Pops. In recent years, she has emerged as a powerful voice within House Targaryen, calling for reform in how dragons are treated. Rhaenyra Targaryen is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. At least, that’s what she believes. The daughter of King Viserys I, Rhaenyra, was born with ambition in her veins.Created by George R. R. Martin and Ryan J. Condal, House of the Dragon is an upcoming American drama series that will premiere on HBO.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop