Universal Ratchet Wrench Jack Car 360° Swivel Labor-Saving Jack Ratchet Wrench, Scissor Jack Lift Speed Handle Tool Jack Lug Handle Tool Tire Wheel Jack Wrench (Hexagon&Cross)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Universal Ratchet Wrench Jack Car 360° Swivel Labor-Saving Jack Ratchet Wrench, Scissor Jack Lift Speed Handle Tool Jack Lug Handle Tool Tire Wheel Jack Wrench (Hexagon&Cross)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 360° swivel head ratchet wrench is fit for matching with a scissor jack to replace tires in an emergency or on the way to travel. Simple operation, only need to put the handle into the screw hole, and push the handle clockwise to push the jack to the proper height. It is a useful tool that I hope I never have to use again, but I am glad to have it in my car just in case. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase of this car jack winder tool and would give it a 4-star rating.

Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the product. Simple Operation: Only need to put the handle into the screw hole, and push the handle clockwise to push the jack to the proper height. Applicable Scenarios: The 360° Swivel Head Ratchet Wrench is suitable for matching with a scissor jack to replace tires in an emergency or on the way to travel. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.The 360 ° Swivel Head Ratchet Wrench is suitable for matching with a scissor jack to replace tires in an emergency or on the way to travel. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The wrench rod is tightly connected with the plastic handle, which is firm and not easy to fall off. It can be quite an exercise to use a jack, especially when you need to apply muscular power to rotate the handle.

The overall structure of the wrench is compact and firm, with the advantages of durability and rust resistance. Forged with thick steel, heat-treated as a whole, high hardness, high torque, good toughness, sturdiness and durability. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Although some reviewers mentioned concerns about the quality, I did not have any issues with the tool feeling flimsy or poorly made. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Auto Jack Ratchet Wrench of Labor-Saving Desigh, Car Jack and Lug Wrench, Handle Scissor Jack, Garage Tire Wheel Lug Wrench, for Motorcycle, Car, SUV and other Vehicles. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Only need to put the handle into the screw hole, and push the handle clockwise to push the jack to the proper height.

The slender handle conforms to the ergonomic design, and the reinforced ratchet head design is more strong and labor-saving. The 360 swivel head ratchet wrench is fit for matching with a scissor jack to replace tires in an emergency or on the way to travel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop