Lightwave LP21MK2 Smart Dimmer with Energy Monitoring, 1 Gang, Stainless Steel - Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit. iOS & Android Compatible

£34.5
FREE Shipping

Lightwave LP21MK2 Smart Dimmer with Energy Monitoring, 1 Gang, Stainless Steel - Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit. iOS & Android Compatible

RRP: £69.00
Price: £34.5
£34.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So the stairs have their mechanical switches but covered so guests can't change the "always on" switch underneath - and up/downstairs can be controlled from the remotes or wireless switches. The unwired channels on the dimmer will just go from RED to BLUE but not do anything until automated.The spare channels on all of our dimmers can then be programmed to be wireless 2way switches by using the two way switching automation.

Please select the correct dimmer from the list as the MASTER dimmer - This will automatically set the other dimmers in this automation to SECONDARY dimmersUser-Friendly Installation: Lightwave products are designed with DIY installation in mind. However, for those who prefer a professional touch, a network of certified installers is available to assist. Intuitive Automations: Craft custom 'Automations' to suit your lifestyle. Set your lights to mimic your presence, creating a lived-in look even when you're away. Explore timers, scenes, and the power to create a master switch for your entire home. Having a metal faceplate adds a premium feel and, though I thought this might annoy me at first, I actually like having the LED status light. The LED colour and brightness can be customized in the Lightwave app, though it can't be turned off completely, unfortunately.

The beauty of Lightwave is its versatility. Whether you're a tech-savvy enthusiast looking for an advanced home automation setup or a homeowner simply aiming for more convenience and control, Lightwave offers solutions tailored to every need. Two-way wiring can look very complicated at first, however, as long as your lighting is working well on your manual switches, it should be simple to swap to Lightwave’s Smart series.

In This Article

In some cases you may need to physically wire the switches together if it is a 1gang dimmer in a 3 way set up with 2 other 1 gang dimmers and no neutral wire is available to power the 2nd and 3rd switch (no load). Those in the UK looking for a HomeKit-compatible, hardwired smart switch solution should get the Lightwave Smart Series Light Switches. Though they are quite an investment both in terms of money and time, the end result is still worth it. Smart sensor - automatically switch your devices off when the room is vacated and on when its occupied Lightwave’s beauty is that it doesn’t expect you to change the way you normally do things. So, walk into a room and you can tap a light switch to have it come on, or hold down the buttons to increase or dim the lights. It’s great to have this level of control, since it’s often easier to turn a light on manually than to use an app. First and foremost, I like the look of the Lightwave Smart Series Light Switches. They come in brushed stainless steel or white metal and feature a separate on and off switch with an LED status indicator. I went for the white switches since I didn't want visible fingerprints which the stainless steel model looked to be a magnet for, and the white color also matches the aesthetic of my home better (perhaps a brushed metal may look better in a more modern-looking home).

Control the look and feel of key areas around your home with Lightwave’s smart home control system - Entertaining? Quiet evening in? Create the perfect mood, room-by-room. That was the other major problem with Lightwave's switches. When connected and turned on for the first time, the switch automatically performs a calibration process to find the maximum and minimum brightness level for the bulbs connected. The benefit of having the tech in the light switch is that you can make a saving by using any standard bulbs. One mistake I made was that I bought my LED bulbs first. However, there is a compatibility list for Lightwave. Sod's law, it meant that my lights did not fully turn off, leaving a dim glow. However, all was not lost – the app offers a calibration mode that will do its best to detect and match the capabilities of your bulbs, but this method isn’t guaranteed. It did improve things for me, and now only one of four lights stays on all night in the dining room. I’ll take that as a win. My advice, if you already have lights and you want to upgrade then hold onto the receipt in case you have issues but choosing from the compatibility list will be the way to go.From the app, you just tap a device to toggle it on or off. For the Smart Dimmers, you can long-press and then use the slider to set the brightness level you want. Generation 2 devices display the current state, and Smart Dimmers return to their last set brightness level when you tap them on. Upgrade your lighting experience with Lightwave Smart Dimmers. These innovative devices transform your standard switches into incredibly versatile smart home controllers. Say goodbye to the same old light switch and embrace the future of smart lighting.

Generation 1 devices appear in the app, but their state can’t be read. Instead, it displays the last setting you used through the app – although this could be wrong. For example, the app showed that my Lounge light was set to 49% when it had been manually turned off using its physical buttons. From the app, you can automate your devices, choosing when they should come on or off. There are Dawn and Dusk options, or you can set a specific time if you prefer. This is a neat way of automating your lights, particularly if you’re on holiday and want it to look as though someone is in the home. Lightwave Generation 2 – Alexa, HomeKit and Google HomeIf you are in a scenario where you do not have neutral wires and you are connecting a 1gang to another 1gang dimmer then please see the below video :

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop