Hot Wheels Track Set with 1:64 Scale Toy Car, 4 Intersections for Crashing, Powered by a Motorized Booster, Criss-Cross Crash Track, DTN42

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hot Wheels Track Set with 1:64 Scale Toy Car, 4 Intersections for Crashing, Powered by a Motorized Booster, Criss-Cross Crash Track, DTN42

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Add more vehicles to up the suspense and create an epic collision in one of three crash zones. One Hot Wheels® vehicle is included; additional cars sold separately. A motorized booster propels the car into the forest and through a loop before it reaches Giganotosaurus, who's on the prowl. Makes a great gift for kids 5 years old and older who love crashing and smashing action with their Hot Wheels®. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash Track Set | Mattel

Kids move Giganotosaurus, timing it just right to break through a bridge and grab the car in its jaws. Add more vehicles to the set to up the challenge and increase the excitement. (Additional cars sold separately.)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop