LUMBER JACK Planer Thicknesser 10 x 5 Inch with HSS Twin Blades & Legstand 1500W Motor 230V Your Ideal Woodworking Machine

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LUMBER JACK Planer Thicknesser 10 x 5 Inch with HSS Twin Blades & Legstand 1500W Motor 230V Your Ideal Woodworking Machine

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Boasting a powerful 230v 1800w motor and weighing 93kg, this planer thicknesser is ready to tackle the hardest of timbers. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. We have seen year on year of successful growth and are fast becoming one of the leading power and Hand Tool sellers within the UK.As far as I can measure, faces are flat and edges are square and that's what you want from the unit.

Wouldn’t want to go much shorter than this unless I was just making small pieces of furniture, boxes, etc.It is difficult to properly flatten/straighten a long board when the reference tables are too short. Rotating at 8500rpm you can achieve an extremely fine, ripple-free finish on both hard and softwoods. Powered by a belt driven 1500W motor the machine and balanced cutter block house two re-sharpenable HSS blades.

Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property. Worth adding that the package arrives very heavy so it's useful to have some help to move it into the workspace. After a few passes with a test piece of timber it became apparent that it was not flattening wood and repeated passed did not rectify the problem. After reading the above posts re fences and tables etc ,I now realise I am probably looking for a thicknesser. Just don't forget to clean well as there can be some issues with small wood parts, the machine itself has some hard to reach places.

An electric plane is a crucial tool for any amateur carpenter, as it is ideal for adjusting doors, creating edges, trimming or to rectifying wooden pieces in cabinetmaking! If you are unable to provide the insured product at point of claim for inspection it will be classed as lost and not covered.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop