Upgraded LOXJIE D30 Audio DAC&Headphone AMP, ES9068AS Chip, XMOS, DSD512, Bluetooth 5.0, APT-X HD, Multiple PCM Formats Digital Filters, JAS Hi-Res Certification, w Remote Control

£129.995
FREE Shipping

Upgraded LOXJIE D30 Audio DAC&Headphone AMP, ES9068AS Chip, XMOS, DSD512, Bluetooth 5.0, APT-X HD, Multiple PCM Formats Digital Filters, JAS Hi-Res Certification, w Remote Control

RRP: £259.99
Price: £129.995
£129.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pre Mode – ON (variable volume level), Off (Fixed) and Off (for DSD – that is you DSD pass-thought option) Ensuring that its latest iteration of the DX3 Pro lineage is not as simple as a DAC chip swap and calling it a day. Topping has crammed inside its modestly sized DAC/Amp features that will put the DX3 Pro+ on anyone’s radar for a good while. Clearly good attempt has been made to get the functionality right first before worrying about looks. If you stream TIDAL, the Loxjie D30 is one of a few Full MQA decoders. That means you can play MQA CDs or MQA files via digital SPDIF or coaxial input without the need of any software like Roon or Tidal.

AVForums Amplifier Decisions | AVForums

Le BT fonctionne bien (je n'utilise pas trop, juste testé.....). Ce n'est pas la philo de ce type d'appareil, je pense, mais c'est un plus. Hey!Only Option To Listen YouTube Sound Demo is with good headphones, not your favorite sound system because l... 2021-01-29 MORE I've had an appalling experience with an Onkyo A9010 which has been rejected and returned, so I am looking for something that's an upgrade and a slightly warmer sound. How "crisp" is the Denon in comparison to the other two, does anyone know? While the bass is generally extended, there is an evident midbass hump that adds more weight to each bass note. This also allows drum hits to have more body and texture, while still generally maintaining control over the bass common to most class D amplifiers.My initial sound impressions are based on the single-ended RCA outputs of the D30. There will be a subsequent section for the headphone amplifier section. Summary

Loxjie D30 Review - Headfonia Reviews

If you want to use it as a pure DAC, simply disable its preamp from the menu, for the industry standard 2.2 V output. It also sounds better this way by completely bypassing its digital volume control. The D30 had no trouble powering my very low sensitivity, low impedance Drop Ether CX. It got loud enough to be very usable with no hint of distortion. Normal listening would be at 80 to 90% volume. Note however that with music recorded at low level, I had to ride the volume to max. Same situation existed with Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. No distortion, loud enough to almost get uncomfortable and excellent fidelity. There is no perceived hiss in monitors such as the Hidizs MM2 and TinHifi T2 Plus. The T2 Plus is at a comfortable -49dB with equal volume adjustments in either direction for sudden changes in mix intensity. Treble has a decent presence and a good extension even in the highest octaves, but it would not outperform entry-level ESS-Sabre DACs in this regard. That Texas Instruments op-amp is actually giving a huge helping hand in this region. D30 has a nice the treble extension, as I still hear driver movements even past top octave. With all that said, D30 is smoother and more relaxed in here. Treble sharpness is not an issue on this DAC, problem is that sometimes I want my treble defined and sharp and D30 can’t really do that. I consider it rolled-off by a small margin in here, it will not lure your attention to its treble performance, as it will shine bright mostly in the midrange and mid-bass sections, about this I’m very sure.To ensure that the A30 will have enough power to run all these features, it comes bundled with an external 24V/2.1A switch mode power supply. This also saves some space both internally and at the rear of the device. I/O Being on the more relaxed side of things, the D30 generally leans towards being gentle with most recordings. However, when it comes to larger crescendos, the D30’s sounds a bit too nimble to ultimately present the passage with the expected physicality. Headphone Amplifier section The amplifier of the D40 has a THD+N of 0.00008% working with Four OPA1612A dual op-amps for up to 700mW of power on 32Ω loads and is designed to operate separately which could help isolate it from the interference of its other components.

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review — Headfonics Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review — Headfonics

There is no forwardness and weight when listening to lyrics as it blends in the same distance with instruments forming a cohesive timbre that does not twist the midrange to sound artificially good or full. Although there is an indication of a deficit in executing emotive ballads losing its emotions on breathiness and vocal features. With a naming scheme that cannot be easier to understand in terms of hierarchy, the D40 is aptly called having clear advantages over its cheaper brothers such as the previously reviewed D30 yet retains the excellence achieved by their current top-of-the-line DAC and completing the series starting from 10 going up to 50. As I’ve said before, it slowly pressed the brakes with all my headphones, it is not exactly visceral and impactful sounding. It is slower paced and even a bit muddier in here. When I’ve added a SMSL SH-9 to the chain, things improved considerably and all those limitations were never found again.The A30 doesn’t create an artificially expansive soundstage, instead, it just maintains the natural sense of space and width of the soundstage. The imaging presentation is generally accurate allowing for images within the soundstage to be directionally accurate, creating a center image that’s crisp and well defined, while off-center images may not be as strikingly accurate. Having a full-color IPS display on the front fascia of the device allows the D30 to display most of the pertinent information while the DAC is on. The default display shows the input, output, volume, file type, and sampling rate currently being decoded by the DAC. As a stand-alone DAC/Amp, the D30 pairs well with a wide range of headphones. Both dynamic driver and planar magnetic driver-based headphones can take advantage of the D30 as a DAC/Amp. Layering within the soundstage isn’t the A30’s strong suit, so some images will not go deep into the soundstage. While there is some layering within the soundstage, the images don’t venture too deep into the soundstage creating a more compressed imaging presentation. DAC Input

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop