Orientica Luxury Collection EDP 80ml (Royal Amber)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have tried the entire Luxury Collection from the Arabianbrand Orientica, which was created in 2018 in the UAE. The collection includes five fragrances: Royal Amber, Amber Rouge, Velvet Gold, Royal Bleu and Oud Saffron, so let's discuss them a bit more.

I think it's a very complex, expensive, sublime smelling fragrance. It's still a sweet scent, but it's not as sweet as, say, Amber Rouge, because the pink pepper and musk undercut the sweetness a bit. It's a different kind of sweet - a very sophisticated, not so heavy sweetness. Amber essential oil may be ideal for people dealing with poor circulation, colds and flus, inflammatory conditions, low sex drive, anxiety, stress, chronic pain, fatigue, cognitive slowness, neurodegenerative diseases, dementia, arthritis and various cardiovascular conditions. May Lower Stress & Anxiety Anyway, what's odd and what I personally don't get is that it's being compared to MFK's Gentle Fluidity Gold and it fits in the same fragrance category as Montale's Intense Cafe. There's nothing to misunderstand about that, of course, but what fascinates me is that I can't stand both of these fragrances and they bother me. So how is it that I love this one so much and enjoy wearing it? I can smell the similarities between the two scents (I have both of the above as samples at home), but I really enjoy this one and hate those others. Interesting.When it comes to pain, inflammation and spasms in the body, few oils are as effective as amber essential oil. Traditionally used as a topical remedy to soothe aching muscles, eliminate pain and calm spasms in the muscles, inhaling this oil can also help relieve inflammation in the bronchial tubes and gastrointestinal system. [4] May Boost Heart Health And that's pretty much all I can smell from the fragrance. I don't get the fresh cedar or fir resin aroma in the drydown that is listed in the pyramid. For me, it's a strong woody, resinous, ambery intense scent for 98% of the scent time.

However, it should be noted that even though it'sa summer fruity scent, it's still a typical Arabianscent that is really strong and lasts for a very long time. So if you're a fan of subtley, rather try Royal Amber first, because although the scent is beautifully sweet and fruity, it's powerful, whichnot everyone is seeking, and unfortunately it can give you a headache, but's perfect for me,I love scents that 'scream'. Even the summer ones. It's a sexy, intoxicating scent that definitely catches the eye (nose), even though it's very familiar these days. Velvet Gold is my favourite of the entire Luxury Collection. I fell in love immediately after the first spritz. NEW* Celestial Amber: Crystalline, Kashmir Red Musk Incense, Bastet’s Ice Cream, eNVie parfum saphir, Green Cardamom, Atlas Cedar, White Patchouli, Indian Siam, Bastet’s Amber, Copal and Sandalwood Chips

International delivery

This oil may even be commonly rubbed into the skin of the extremities to promote better circulation and blood flow. Despite being a relaxing oil, it may have stimulant properties that can encourage blood flow, oxygenation and resource delivery to areas of the body that need it, resulting in higher energy levels and better organ function! [8] Uses for Amber Essential Oil First off, what is amber essential oil, and secondly, where does it come from? Amber essential oil is extracted from amber, or hardened, fossilized sap exuded by trees. This oil is special among essential oils as it is not made from plant matter, and is perhaps unique in that it is harvested from the sap of a variety of trees. Prince Amber:It is said the Prince (and future King) Tut Ankh Amun cared very much for the pure form of Spikenard. A soft and heady aromatic rhizome root scent found in unguent jars within the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun. It is the scent that blends easily into the beauty of Amber and creates a feeling of being returned to the 18th Dynasty and the boy King is now a little older and his scent is the scent of the Ancients and only a scent a Royal could understand. In the scent of the Prince Spikenard Absolute relishes an aromatic place for a throne and an autonomous Egypt.

In the opening, I feel the spiciness that comes from the pink pepper. The rose note is very very prominent here and I'm not a big fan of this flower in many perfumes as it usually suffocates me and I just don't like the strong typical rose smellbut in this composition it is very pleasant and I kinda like it.Combined with patchouli it creates a rich, sensual and luxurious scent. The patchouli adds a deep and earthy undertone. Together they balance each other - the rose lightens the heaviness of the patchouli and the patchouli adds depth to the rose, a perfect combination. When it dries, I can smell the vanilla, which is very creamy and blends beautifully with the musk and powdery notes. Secondly, Arabic perfumes are often associated with luxury and exclusivity, which makes them attractive to consumers looking for something different from conventional fragrances. Amber is classified according to its molecular composition, namely the acids it comprises, its region of origin, and the plant it came from. The ambers that are used for essential oils are at the higher end of the spectrum, derived from cedar and pine trees and their close relatives. These are the amber white oils derived from Himalayan and North American trees, while the Dominican and Baltic ambers are on the lower end of the quality spectrum, in terms of both chemical purity and the quality of aroma.According to the ingredients and comments from you, Fragrantica readers, Royal Amber is very similar to Erba Pura by Xerjoff, I can't contribute a comparison of the two fragrances, unfortunately, as I don't own Erba Pura and I don't have a perfumery near me where I can try it. Following much technical research, it has come to light that the opaque nature of Butterscotch Amber is caused by tiny bubbles trapped within the resin, originating from the trees on which it once lay. As seen under an electron microscope, Butterscotch amber consists of clear resin with millions of dispersed bubbles. It is the reflections of light that cause the stone to appear a milky colour. Take margarine for example, made up of an emulsion of oil and water - both clear, and yet come together to appear yellow. I love Arabic culture in general, so I can't live without Arabianscents either. I love to smell beautiful, intense fragrances, which is a certainty with the vast majority of Arabianperfumes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop