Hauck Shopper Neo 2 Pushchair, Grey - Lightweight Travel Stroller (only 7.9kg), Compact & One Hand Folding, with Raincover

£49.975
FREE Shipping

Hauck Shopper Neo 2 Pushchair, Grey - Lightweight Travel Stroller (only 7.9kg), Compact & One Hand Folding, with Raincover

RRP: £99.95
Price: £49.975
£49.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please fully inspect all items recevied and report all Faults and Package/Product Damages within 48-72hours of receiving the items. Those Velcro can only be used if you remove the plastic front bars beside your child's legs but it makes the buggy look. The pushchair features a one-handed fold and can be compactly folded, for easy storage and transportation.

The wheels were very wobbly and didn't feel safe at all, and also the pram itself is very difficult to manoeuvre. This light and agile buggy winds its way easily through busy pedestrianised areas thanks to its swivelling and lockable front wheels.I personally wouldn't recommend this stroller as I bought it for my daughter because I was looking for a lightweight compact stroller that wasn't too expensive. I was very happy when I got the pram but after 2 months the breaks snapped and I was no longer able to use it. With one-handed folding, big wheels, and a multi-adjustable footrest, this buggy is perfect for busy families on the go.

The seat reclines easily and the straps are easy to adjust, plus the seat is wide enough to accommodate the kickiest of toddlers who are demanding to walk instead! It can be unlocked and folded down quickly and compactly with just one hand, leaving the other one free for your child. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.COMFORTABLE - Thanks to backrest and footrest adjustable into flat position, two cup holder trays and large hood with peek-a-boo window and pocket.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop