Nemesis Now House Stark Game of Thrones Goblet 12cm Black, Resin w/Stainless Steel Insert, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nemesis Now House Stark Game of Thrones Goblet 12cm Black, Resin w/Stainless Steel Insert, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Consumer Products, unveils an incredibly exciting range of Game of Thrones inspired pewter collectibles and accessories.

Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.The seat takes centre stage while the sigils of the Houses Baratheon, Lannister, Stark and Targaryen are cast into the flask’s reverse, on the hip flask shaped like a stylised wineskin.

The body of the Goblet is covered in intricate silver filigree patterns, forming 4 arches shaped like cathedral windows.Exclusive to Nemesis Now, this officially licensed Goblet is cast in the highest quality resin before being painstakingly hand-painted. This Goblet's cup is encrusted with beautiful silver filigree patterns that form four arches resembling church windows. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The goblet's stem is the heads of two black dragons, their necks entwined, their heads facing outwards. The base of the Goblet is covered in the House Sigils from the most prestigious families in Westeros.To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. My hubby is a Game of Thrones fan and when I saw this I thought he’d really like it and I’m pleased to say he did. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Once the series was released, they Goblets were then featured in episodes 9 and 10 of the first series. Officially The Seven Kingdoms Game Of Thrones Goblets Rising from a base of a bronze-colored compass rose, four.

On Etsy, you can find a wide range of game thrones chalice online in India, from one-of-a-kind handcrafted options to vintage treasures ready to be loved again.This Goblet has a removable stainless steel insert for easy cleaning and was cast in the finest resin before being painstakingly hand-painted. Officially The Seven Kingdoms Game Of Thrones Goblets Rising from a base of a bronze-colored compass rose, four red gems lie between the four supports of the stem.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop