The Positive Planner | Journal for Self-Help, Happiness, Mindfulness, Self-development, Writing | Undated Daily, Weekly Journaling | Simple, effective and fun | Perfect gift

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Positive Planner | Journal for Self-Help, Happiness, Mindfulness, Self-development, Writing | Undated Daily, Weekly Journaling | Simple, effective and fun | Perfect gift

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It was born to be an inspirational space to encourage you to be positive, productive and most of all creative! Research tells us that creativity helps reduce anxiety, depression, and stress, so why not try some out with The Positive Bullet Diary? We created the Braintangle for The Positive Planner after being inspired by an art therapy technique. It’s essentially a brain-dump to help untangle all your thoughts and feelings, leaving you with some clarity and more importantly a real plan of action on how to move forward. I’m new to self-care and mindfulness. I want to create a regular self-care habit but don't know how to. I'd like to be a bit more organised in life. The Positive Planner is the perfect way to help you schedule in this self-care. Go give it a go and see the change it can make to your life!

This journal is a great choice for anyone who's new to self-care and mindfulness and would like to create a regular self-care routine, learn more about personal emotions and what can trigger them, and to simply be a bit more organised in life. Scheduling in even micro-moments really does have an impact on every area of our life, from our mental and physical health and wellbeing and our relationships with ourselves and others to academic performance and organisation. As with The Positive Planner, you decide how you want to use this journal. It’s designed as a 12-week course, but you can dip in and out as you need, adding in the date yourself when you work in it. You know The Positive Planner can help bring more positivity and gratitude to life, but did you know it can also help you study? Read on to find out how.The Work With Intention Daily Planning Notebook by Cube Appeal is a great tool built around core time management principles designed to help you plan your day at work, manage your time and projects, and get more accomplished. 10 Best Planners for Women Honorable Mentions Honorable mention: THE POSITIVE PLANNER is a great introduction to creating a regular self-care habit. It’s for you if: The Positive Bullet Diary is a 12-month undated diary and journal that you can let your creative imagination run riot with! We’re ALL about journaling at The Positive Planner. Each one of our books includes daily journaling entries, but from listening to you, we know that sometimes you just want that little bit more space to let your pen flow. So we listened, and here’s that space for you in The Positive Free Writing Journal! I’m looking for an appointment diary that leaves me space to be creative. I want a diary I can add all my lists to. I'd love to start bullet journaling but find the idea of creating beautiful spreads intimidating.

There has never been a better time to move forward confidently and pursue the things you have always wanted to pursue. Added to all that, you’ll find the journal goes into much more detail about the self-care you can do for these three areas in turn. We’ve also included heaps of practices and activities such as breathing exercises, stretching and yoga and art therapy. The Orange One is dedicated to bringing a complete body awareness to how you move through your day. We know there’s a strong correlation between our mental and physical health and so it made absolute sense for us to create a journal with a holistic approach to self-care. I've finished my Positive Planner. I’d like to take a more holistic approach to my self-care and include mind, body and soul together. I want to go deeper into my mental and physical wellbeing. So if you’re new to our books, can’t quite make up your mind or just want to know a bit more, read on. This guide will tell you what makes each one unique and how you can use them to bring more positivity into your life.I know I have mistakenly bought all the planners at Target and tried to find something that fits my type of business and my busy personal life. It's up to you how you use The Positive Free Writing Journal. There are no rules. You can use it every day, as a support if you're going through a difficult time, expand on a Braintangle after a Positive Planner Workshop ... the ways you can use it are endless. We think it's the perfect partner for The Positive Planner or The Positive Wellness Journal. It's also a great add-on for The Positive Bullet Diary too. Repetition is key to getting the mind to really unwind, leaving you fresh for when you open up that laptop again. We also looked for new and unique planners that you may not have even heard of before. We also added a new category, a daily planner list. Most of the planners we see are annual planners but we love seeing brands think creatively to provide solutions to our daily needs too. We know many of you wait for this list to be released each year before purchasing your planner, so many of you have asked us when this list is coming out! Are you ready to save time, reach your goals, and be happy? Make sure you grab our free 90-day planner too! THE POSITIVE BULLET DIARY is a unique combination of a 12-month appointment diary and bullet journal.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop