Benro GH2 Gimbal Head - Black

Benro GH2 Gimbal Head - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

This head allows you to rotate your lens around its centre of gravity enabling easy manipulation of large lenses up to 600mm. Die Einstellräder sind glummiert und lassen sich mühelos mit minimalen Drehbewegungen anziehen oder lockern. CameraWorld is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. When your lens is heavy and you’re traveling light, look no further than the GH2F gimbal head from Benro. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.The lens is set flat when using the GH-2, whereas a lens attached to the GH-1 is in an upright position. sollte der Gimbal auch mit schwereren Festbrennweiten ausreichen belasbar sein sofern das Stativ darunter mitspielt.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The mounting plate that came with it was a little short for my Sigma, the whole thing is secure but it just feels that it's a little too close to the edge. There is also full clearance on the left to operate lens settings that are usually on the left side of a large lens. Once the lens is balanced, it can be manoeuvred with a single finger and it's just a case of enjoying the rest of the day and the photos you take home.These fully featured reverse folding tripods combine magnesium castings and twist locks for uncompromising performance. Natürlich kann ein Zoom nicht in allen Zoomstellungen optimal ausbalaciert werden da sich ja die Länge verändert.

The Benro GH2 Gimbal Head has been specially designed as a tripod head for photographers who want comfort, stability and smooth control with their heavier zoom lenses. The Benro Slim TSL08CN00 is a lightweight Carbon Fiber tripod kit which features a slim profile shoulder allowing for the tripod legs to be more compact when folded. Other features include separate adjustments for pans and tilts, with built-in drag adjustment to improve stability and operation, and a pan scale and bubble level for added precision. An Arca-type compatible clamp allows for quick attachment and release of your camera and lens, and a PL100 quick-release plate is included.If it’s sport or wildlife photography, manoeuvrability and speed are 2 very important factors sought by photographers that the Benro GH2 supports, allowing them to capture those all-important unpredictable moments. When you need enhanced support at a lighter weight, look no further than the GH2N gimbal head from Benro. All lenses/cameras need to be balanced on the head, so watch one of the videos on You Tube on how to do that - makes a big difference - that's where the benefit of a gimbal head lies. Ideal for long, heavy lenses, the GH2 Aluminum Gimbal Head from Benro can hold up to 23kg, stands 24cm high, and weighs 1.

The C4780TN Combination Tripod from Benro is a versatile 4-section carbon fibre tripod designed to offer high loading capacity, counterbalance and stability. I have used this head for some months now and I am suitably impressed, it is very well made and solid as a rock. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The setting up was straightforward, in just a few minutes the whole thing was mounted on the new Manfrotto 055 and the lens nicely balanced (at full 600mm extension). Having owned the Benro GH2 Gimbal head for around a year I would not recommend it, I have replaced the friction washer which fits between the swinging arm at the top of the head twice since owning it, Benro have to their credit replaced it free of charge, but if your out on a field trip and the friction washer falls apart it'll take 7-10 days to get a replacement, I ve now sold it and stumped up for a Jobu Gimbal head, which I would recommend. Speed, stability and manoeuvrability are especially important features when using long and heavy telephotos where a steady camera platform combined with quick smooth action controls is essential to insure sharp imaging. The Wimberley SK-100 Sidekick quickly converts any ball head with an Arca-style quick-release clamp into a gimbal head.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop