Barbie Little DreamHouse by Fisher-Price Little People - Multilanguage, interactive playset with lights, music, phrases, figures and play pieces, HJN55

£30.995
FREE Shipping

Barbie Little DreamHouse by Fisher-Price Little People - Multilanguage, interactive playset with lights, music, phrases, figures and play pieces, HJN55

RRP: £61.99
Price: £30.995
£30.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Create your very own Barbie DreamHouse experience! Join us for a bunch of fun activities: baking, cooking, dancing, makeovers, home design, fashion, nail salon, hair salon, mini games, epic pool parties and other fun girl games! Explore Malibu with my pink convertible or dress me and my friends up in fashion-forward looks to get picture ready! Why don’t you join me in my awesome kitchen? There are so many delicious recipes to cook! Get baking with Skipper and post your tasty recipes on BarbieGram for everyone to see! Mmm… Are those cupcakes I smell?!

Dolls. Barbie is of course - known worldwide for its dolls. From fashion to fantasy to even amazing careers, there is an available doll for every Barbie you can imagine. With the dolls from Barbie, you can inspire your child to be anyone they want to be. Options include the following Meet my best friends: Barbie "Brooklyn" Roberts, Renee, a sports fanatic; Daisy, a talented DJ; Teresa, a science-lover; Nikki, an aspiring fashion designer and the one-and-only Ken. Plus, my family including my fun-loving sisters: Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea! Even my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roberts are joining in on the adventure!Got any fashion tips? Dress-up in beautiful princess dresses or relax in super comfy pj’s, there’s an outfit for everyone. Ask Nikki for some fashion advice to have the coolest outfit! Fashionistas! With Barbie toys, the possibilities for play are endless. You can spend time living the life of Barbie with the Dreamhouse playset. Have friends over for sleepovers and chill out in the pool – there's never a dull moment in this Dreamhouse. However, in real life - many children surely do not pay attention on such issues. Hence, they only receive positive benefits from playing the toy. Here are most of them:

For a gift filled with delight, take a look at Barbie Reveal dolls, they are full of surprises. Until you unbox them, you can’t see their stylish outfit. They create so much excitement for kids and gift-giving!Why we love it: Our favourite Barbie, summer Barbie, is ready for a day in Malibu. The perfect companion to any of the Barbie Dreamhouse sets above, Barbie wears a pink and white striped one-piece swimsuit with a chic sarong and oversized sunhat. We could never.

Lifestyle. Other than the toys you can get, you can also incorporate it with your lifestyle through clothing, accessories, bikes, outdoor, home decor and electronics. The wide array of selections from lifestyle Barbie will amaze you. From tote, shirts, shakers, dress, laptop case, scarf, coasters, playing cards, pillows, bangles and tumbler. Role Playing - With the variety of Barbie playsets, your kids are encouraged to do role-playing in no time. As that happens, children come with a better understanding of the various aspects regarding the real world outside. There are different scenarios which may be simulated here. Thus, these can play an active role in the development of your child.

Barbie gifts packed with fun

Fun games for girls, boys and kids of all ages. Play doll house and dress up games with parents or other family! Creative Influence - Once a kid plays with a Barbie doll, it is the time when she starts to improve her creativity and imagination. In here, combination skills are necessary because there will be a need to match outfits, shoes, accessories and other sorts of play sets. Indeed, mix and match are necessary. In the midst of a group play, interaction skills are also developed. This is when they share ideas about dressing up decisions. Playsets. Barbie playsets are fully-furnished and comes with plenty of accessory options. The playsets available are: Are you into home design makeovers? Help me design every room with wonderful wallpapers and dazzling decorations. Make it your own Dreamhouse!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop