Aqua Quorum by Antonio Puig Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml

Aqua Quorum by Antonio Puig Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The fruitiness almost reminds me of the shampoo-like components of Grabazzi or Horizon, which is a minor annoyance, but I don't find it to stick out as obtrusively as in those two. Beautiful summer spring fragrance citrus sweet amazing value and quality you simply can't go wrong with aqua quorum it's my favourite from the puig collection the quality is better than.

I had almost forgotten what it was like to wear, save for a memory that it suited my skin type very well back then and was complemented on using it before. It's neither the most refined, nor sophisticated but it smells wonderful and has been around for a majority of my life and I'm glad it has! To me it's not an aquatic per se but more a 'fresh aromatic fougere' which can be used all year around actually but does best during warmer summer days as it's very refreshing! The overall effect is bracing and invigorating, although if you don't like lavender, stay away - Aqua Quorum has it in spades. It starts heavy and sharp and a little 'alcoholic' with lavender and flowers surrounded by grapefruit.When people slam the nineties and aquatics, it pays to remember that the aquatic genre, like all genres, bears some beautiful products, and this is one of them. Polo Sport on the other hand, dries down woodier, muskier and that sourish note still lingering, I believe it's still rose, rosewood and the artemisia note (like licorice, anise)! Rosendo Mateu and Alberto Morilla are also listed as collaborators for this fragrance, which should be all you need to know regarding it being "good.

Gets compared to Cool Water and Eternity a lot, I can say from someone who uses Cool Water quite often that it is quite different to those fragrances, it feels more like a sporty fragrance. For enthusiasts of enigmatic fragrances and aquatic fougères, this gem deserves a place in your collection. the overall scent is very pleasant, fresh in the line of Cool Water, but with some 80´s hidden somewhere.

I find its fragrance to be better than Cool waters which is more oceanic while this is bit more green. The only interesting thing I cna say about Aqua Quorúm is, that the leather can be brought out if you wear it in conjunction with a leather based deodorant - like Ferrari Uomo for example.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop