pür 10 Year Anniversary Edition 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup 8 g

pür 10 Year Anniversary Edition 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup 8 g

RRP: £72.50
Price: £36.25
£36.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

pea123 Lovely product but refil option needed Lovely product but refil needed to prevent excessive waste as have to buy whole new plastic container and mirror each time. Terribly wasteful and expensive.

Wonderful tinted moisturiser. I absolutely love this product and have used it for years now. I use the dark when I have a suntan and the tan as it’s fading. They blend well giving even light coverage. A tinted moisturiser that I recommend. Shellpot Fab product , goes on well and a lovely finish, I bought this product, glad I did , stays on really well , considering we also need to wear a mask often

Reviews

CWParkes Just right for me This product really suits my skin. It is light still supplies good coverage of ageing blotches. It does not clog the pores and stays looking fresh all day. INGREDIENTS: TRANSLUCENT, BRONZER, BLUSH: TRANSLUCENT, BLUSH, BRONZER: MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, SILICA, SYNTHETIC WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHENOXYETHANOL, PANTHENOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035). HIGHLIGHTER: MICA, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BIS- AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDERBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX QUINQUEFOLIUS (GINSENG) ROOT EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, CAFFEINE, CERAMIDE AP, RETINOL, LACTIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYSILICONE-11, LECITHIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, GLUCOMANNAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE. MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Ceretin Complex |Powered by Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate to gently improve the look of skin tone and texture while helping to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles Turmeric and Elderberry Fruit Extract | A Superfood Blend for a conditioned, brighter, and more radiant-looking appearance

Charcoal | Antibacterial properties help draw out pore-clogging oil, dirt and impurities for brighter looking skin Simplify your beauty routine with the natural-looking coverage of our famed, multipurpose 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer—a moisturizer, primer, foundation and broad spectrum SPF 20 protection all-in-one! Blurring the line between skincare and makeup, this Broad Spectrum SPF 20 enhances the look of your complexion, preps your skin, helps protect you from the sun and boosts hydration. This innovative 4-in-1 formula infuses the skin with powerful hydrators and proven correctives, including Sodium Hyaluronate and PÜR's exclusive Ceretin Complex, a one-of-a-kind ingredient engineered to help renew the look of skin. Use this tinted moisturizer alone for a one-step, ultra-natural-looking—never cakey—finish or as a hydrating, broad-spectrum base for mineral makeup application. Enaid88 Tinted moisturiser Exactly what I was looking for. A gentle product which feels lovely on the skin. It has an SPF which I also wanted. I would definitely recommend it and it’s good value for money Lingonberry Extract | Helps protect the skin from environmental stressors, like pollution and high energy blue lightSYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, PANTHENOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491). BLUSH, BRONZER: MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, SILICA, SYNTHETIC WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLY- Blends out seamlessly, helps to cover the look of imperfections while brightening the appearance of the under-eye area How to use: Apply across forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Blend with a blending sponge or foundation brush. Build coverage as desired. Agave | Helps skin boost and maintain moisture levels for plumper-looking skin and a more vibrant appearance Created with a blend of consciously chosen skincare-infused ingredients, this all-in-one powder serves as a foundation, concealer, finishing powder and SPF 15 protection while instantly giving skin a smoother-looking appearance. With more than 10 million compacts sold worldwide, this multitasking beauty essential is a must-have in your daily beauty arsenal.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop